Toribash
I agree with prince. The banhammer should fall on the one who was told not to post here again.
-----
Edit: took a look at his gamercard, pr0t0ri has 48qi. You need to tell the truth and use proper grammar. Also, following the rules would be a pretty good help. IMO: He should be banned from this thread.
Last edited by deadstop; Nov 11, 2011 at 06:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
I hope you aren't talking about me. When I got into Revenge, I only had 34 posts. (Insert angry face here). But I do know what Dilara means. I do think we should maybe cap off recruitment for a little bit if iAwesome gets in.

I did not mean you Prince the whole fact of the matter is that I had no clue you joined with only 34 posts. I terribly sorry for the confusment. Also I agree iAwesome should be the last addement on this clan for a bit.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I agree iAwesome should be the last addement on this clan for a bit.

Ill agree with that also. Guys?
application
name: josh kelce
ign:joshwaypro
belt:brown
win ratio: 56.85
favorite mods:judo, akido, akidobigdojo
mods im weak in:wushu
in game activity: 12/10
forum activity:3/10
reason for wanting to be in a clan:im tired of being a loner in the toribash world
and would like to be a part of something bigger than just myself, i make both a good apprentice and a good leader.
reason for wanting to join revenge:YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

if you would like replays pm me, ive got plenty!
Inb4instano.

No.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Yea, no I say no because I can. Also that was just a terrible app. Don't comeback untill you find a better way to put up your apps. Why do we get all the bad apps? Are like a joke clan or something?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
actually, yea that was a horrible app i appologize and will make a new app
Last edited by joshwaypro; Nov 11, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
Nononononon. Don't. To be honest, we are a forum clan and if you can't be forum active than you won't get in. You have poor grammar and just aren't Revenge material in my opinion. What about iAwesome? Did he get in?
Be good or be good at it.