Toribash
Ok I don't know if these are all jokes or actual applications, which is a bad thing in and of itself, but whatever they are they should stop. At best you guys are only polluting this thread.
Hi, I'm Risk, also known as "that guy who's kinda like Templar but a bit cooler". I've decided to apply here because fuck it, you guys seem pretty okay. For those who don't know me, I was totally a big deal in like 2013/2014. I did lots of important stuff, I swear. I don't really do any important stuff anymore though. I spend most of my time now reading about and playing Dungeons and Dragons, and once I get a decent PC again in a few days I'll be starting to pick up on some Steam shit again too.

In the past I've been in a couple of clans, the most notable of which would probably be Zone, or Metagame as it was later known. I was leader of that clan along with that guy you already know who I'm kinda like but a bit cooler than. After most members lost interest in Toribash for a while and it died, I went solo for a while before joining Obey. They're all cool and everything, but the clan in general is a bit too geared towards esports and actually caring about being good at the game for me to really be a part of it. Maybe once tippy01.tbm gets the recognition it deserves I'll be able to be esporty though.

It's a good thing you guys don't seem to care about replays, because the computer that had all my replays went to shit a couple months ago and I never cared enough about them to back them up or anything. So I ain't got shit. But yeah. Invite me. Or don't. Whatever. It's cool. I'll just be over here now. Waiting.
\o/