Toribash
W-wait, what?!
Guys, I know I haven't been active in a little while, and I am VERY sorry. But we have to keep on going! Until the time is right, we are NOT dying. We just have a few things to fix that we struggled to do so in the past. (2013) You guys made a chunk of my life awesome because of this clan, and I have been with you 5 MONTHS after this clan began to triumph on its soon-to-end journey. No matter if this clan has only me in it in the future, but I won't leave. Sorry if I'm going too hard on you guys, but hearing stuff like this brings me disappointed. I don't want Flip to end in such a weak, painful way. I want this clan have accomplished with all of its achievements!
Just...just don't do this to me, guys. Come on, please.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
i am staying even if i am the only one, i refuse to leave been here for over 2 years now wont quit: i will make it survive
Well shit.....
Last edited by MisterTech; Apr 4, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
Matarika>MOOOOOOVE OVER Megan Fox
Matarika> TIME TO TURN UPTON
the more we just talk about the clan dying the more likely it will happen and on that note suplex type things. I think i'm starting to understand how to get a pin after the suplex. thankyou catch as catch can videos. alas my internet is being stupid and it cuts out after a game or sometimes not even a whole game but I got this one so its something
Attached Files
akido suplexewrsdc.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)