Toribash
thanks kam. Anyone up for playing with me in-game? I am so bored :L Cant find interesting movies, no interesting servers, ;-;

Apathetic User
Also, Vendoor, instead of posting a "play with me" post here, perhaps post it in DeathNoteX's "Game Calling" thread, I'm quite sure it's his thread. Anyhow, feel free to explore our clan board, we have threads for almost anything, considering how many threads we have. Necro-bump some old threads if you feel that they need activity, but don't turn it into a spam thread.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Alright. Ill bump some old threads that seems good. By the way, can we "new" people make new threads?

Apathetic User
Like that Shit goodnight thread we used to have
Whoevers Idea that was it was stupid tbh
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Lol, good night thread? does someone post thread for saying good night? LOL.

Apathetic User
Yeah we did for a time until Solax shut it down...
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

LoL Incredibad idea, but here is a good idea... I was thinking of setting up a clan store that actually works and functions. we can have a simple discussion on how it could work... its not going to be private in turn of income. Im think we creat it and use it to generate revenue for clan events and ect.
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Originally Posted by Minguito View Post
LoL Incredibad idea, but here is a good idea... I was thinking of setting up a clan store that actually works and functions. we can have a simple discussion on how it could work... its not going to be private in turn of income. Im think we creat it and use it to generate revenue for clan events and ect.

We tried that several times but it failed so far, if you think you can make it work, sure, go ahead and try it. I'm willing to do my share and help,
:P

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Yeah we did for a time until Solax shut it down...

It was made by Hours. In October 20th, 2011. But this one was closed by Firebolty.
So that means there is one more thread o _O
I think the Good morning thread, xD
And those fancy 3 letter word stories O_O
Last edited by clipsall; Sep 19, 2013 at 02:08 PM.