Toribash
Hey... I was more or less nominated to lead the clan. I had no experience whatsoever and I had to learn it all myself. But whatever happens, I gotta go. I can't stay here. Just... Keep the dream alive.

I'm sorry I let you all down guys. I tried. I tried real hard. Good luck with everything. I hope it all works out for you all.

Peace.
Damn, this can't be happening right now. You guys were doing so well and everything is just going down like this?
Nah, I don't approve.
omfg monkey D: omfg im the leader ill search another leader to tale my place D: but yeah its life man sometime its cool smtime it suck but yeah ipl take care of this clan
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Hey... I was more or less nominated to lead the clan. I had no experience whatsoever and I had to learn it all myself. But whatever happens, I gotta go. I can't stay here. Just... Keep the dream alive.

I'm sorry I let you all down guys. I tried. I tried real hard. Good luck with everything. I hope it all works out for you all.

Peace.

i cri ;~;
Pidda's spirit animal
I also ri :c and don't make me the leader of flip, I can't handle that.. I'm more inactive than mobin lol
I'm not sure what's happening anymore