Toribash
Oh my god what a fail clan, look at there banner, why don't the moderators delete that gay clan.
Oh my god it's like 35 degrees right now i think imma go inside and get on TB i will /jo Ethr if theres anyone there.
✡[Vibe]✡
um why was kitty kicked from ethr?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
About Kitty that if no one kicked her i think this have
something to do with her ban.

She will be unbanned tomorrow.

Reason is infraction buildup.

Anyway. Boxie. What kind of Relax force you like?

And what you people said about begging gifts. It is really rude.
If people want to give you presents, they give but don't go to say them that, send me
that and that and maybe that.

Well anyway its morning here and im off to school in a min.

fuck
Hello former clan members. I respect all of your opinions, so i am asking a favor from you.
Please check the [Hype] DSC and vote for the new leader, as I do not see me leading the clan to a better future. Please do not vote if you do not know any of the people that are eligible. If you think they will do the best job at leading, please give them your vote.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Flamezzzzz View Post
Hello former clan members. I respect all of your opinions, so i am asking a favor from you.
Please check the [Hype] DSC and vote for the new leader, as I do not see me leading the clan to a better future. Please do not vote if you do not know any of the people that are eligible. If you think they will do the best job at leading, please give them your vote.
Thanks.

Already done.
Why don't you think you're fit to lead? From what I've seen you've been doing a decent job.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
I don't know. i just feel like I would serve a clan better as a member rather than a leader, and that (Given the right person is promoted) Hype will be better off with a different leader.
Originally Posted by Flamezzzzz View Post
I don't know. i just feel like I would serve a clan better as a member rather than a leader, and that (Given the right person is promoted) Hype will be better off with a different leader.

You're always welcome here if you want to return. <3

On a side note though, Stuck at a hospital at 1AM with a friend...For a swollen eye. :L
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
swollen eye?

lolwhatabitch XD

nah jk youre a good friend for being there =D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>