Ranking
I live in algeria :/

here is a vid so you can see but you wont understand a word so whatever

One of them is even claiming to have a message from god.
Another one claim he can speak english french,spanish,italian...ect
He was asked to speak some english and "i am algerian people" he said.
Some didnt even finish middle school for fuck sake.
In short its a disaster and i'm afraid the country is going to get more fucked up than it already is.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well, these people represent the retarted portion of our society (basicly 50% of the people, if not more) soo...yeah
I wont say its that bad, i mean atleast we dont have people dying from hunger or déhydration nor we have dangerous deceases nor do we have terrorists(those are getting stopped in the borders).
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Well, these people represent the retarted portion of our society (basicly 50% of the people, if not more) soo...yeah
I wont say its that bad, i mean atleast we dont have people dying from hunger or déhydration nor we have dangerous deceases nor do we have terrorists(those are getting stopped in the borders).

i thought Algeria was better, so yeah.
not that i mean Algeria is bad or anything because my country is basically worse.
Im a little egoist, but im so happy, that i live in Latvia, that is small country, and latvia don't have any voice in any type of conflicts betwen most powerfull countries like US and Russia. I mean any troubles, which happening world touch us just a little.
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
new profile picture guys, what do you think?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]