Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yawr! 2 new members in my uncreated non-existing clan, REFRESHERS! oh, and MetroX and micho, u'r two new great members of 1336.9 i really respect u, i thought u were two shitfaces but u turned out rly cool xD well, seems like AKP thinks that this thread is important becuase he didnt close it O.o
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
LOL LOST = i dont get anything. except that some insane dead living undead guy is old and walks around.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
We will accept/discuss only about people who post here .If someone dosen't get through , he need to find an alternate place to go.

For further clarifications PM me.
KONY 2012
O .o ...It will defeneatly be mearged into Wibbles thread when the rage calms. or else do it for me
KONY 2012
yay thats y i posted the merge thread.. because i know a few people arnt gonna make it so they will have somewhere to go. and i told my members to post in the app thread
Why thank you :>

You shouldn't judge people before you meet them D: at least you were proven wrong :3

Edit

AKP was faster :/
You got it completely wrong
1. Its a season not a movie
2. It's a bunch of people who crash on a mysterious island etc ....
3. I'm on the newest season going to finish it soon google it why don't ya

*OFFTOPIC ALERT*
Last edited by AKP; Jun 14, 2009 at 01:07 AM.
GMT: Eastern standard time
Belt & Qi: 3rd dan QI: 3046
I like to play: Wushu,Kickbox, and Betabox
Past Clan(s): [Vortex] [Hero]
Do I know English: Yes
I want to join because: The clans I join keep dieing
No. of Infractions & Bans: 2 Infractions
Refferals(if any): Nate456