Toribash
I think it would better with a grey tie. I mean it looks more 'stylish' or 'profesional' (Lack of a better word)
IMO a red tie would kinda mess with the 'style' of the logo. (again, lack of a better word)

But ofcourse I'm not sure because I haven't actualy seen it with a red tie, it could also look totally awesome.

BTW, wouldn't it be cool if everyone made like their own version of the logo, for use in floor textures for example? I mean like for example I'd make mine a little pixelated (like 16 bit), nutcracker would change it to like shades of brown for example (squirrel colors, yay), CoKe could make one with a dark purple suit to match his textures etc?
Just a random idea

EDIT: Dunno, that idea sounded awesome when I first thought about it, but now that I typed it out it actualy sounds like a failure xD oh well

Also, sorry for any typo's, typed this on my phone.
Last edited by BitBuster; Jan 11, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
|- BitBuster -|- Old Schooler -|

Then just ask for the .psd file, i don't think it'll be much of a hassle for him. You could also consider changing the roster font to the same as the one used at "permanent assurance", it would suit it much better, the one that we're using gives the roster an antique look

Edit: Font's name is Century Gothic, you won't even need to makes images for each one :3
Edit2: Yeah, what BitBuster said. Perhaps we could just paste our head over the skull, or personalize the skull to make them look like our head texture, that would be epic.
Last edited by Tydus; Jan 11, 2011 at 11:37 PM.
<0rigami> o no! my penis vomit mayonnaise! is it bad? D:
eh, sorry guys.. i usually delete the sources right after making quickie logos.

also, if it helps, the fonts used were :

for DEATH AND TAXES: Copperplate Gothic
for permanent assurance: Futura Narrow (or any Futura font, its got the classic looking 'a')

/manvasion
-----
FUTURA FOREVER!
Last edited by avwave; Jan 12, 2011 at 05:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
eh, sorry guys.. i usually delete the sources right after making quickie logos.

also, if it helps, the fonts used were :

for DEATH AND TAXES: Copperplate Gothic
for permanent assurance: Futura Narrow (or any Futura font, its got the classic looking 'a')

/manvasion
-----
FUTURA FOREVER!

All good bro.Much appreciated.Will use the fonts.
I think I'll involve myself into more aspects of this logo to create a variety of uses for it.
Basically use the logo/design etc.
If you have any problem with me using it and altering it just let me know.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

yo just got done talking to spaceinvader; he had to go to work but he said he still inactive.

how is every ones day going.me mine is the best day ever
fl0w, like, rain