Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have some kaspersky that you could try. ....well, I just got a code that might work. I dunno if they let you dl their software.
Actually I think they do. It probably won't catch it if that army didn't.

Just remember to do it in safe mode. So the virus cannot hide >:|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
So yeah guise, at monday next week, i'll be heading for Prague (Czech Republic), along with the rest of my class in school. I'll be gone till the evening of friday, same week. 5 days, in other words. And i have to wake up at 3 AM at monday. D:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
This weekend was pretty much taken up by scholars bowl for me.

We won 1st AND 2nd with both teams from our school and beat this one other school who is known to Usually dominate everyone else at science and scholars bowl competitions.

I was able to pwn all the math questions ^_^

But yeah, now I gotta finish my homework :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
its been awhile for me but its kinda hard for me to get on now days im sorry bout that but i hope yall understand

you guys should click the link in my sig helps my habamon pretty sweet
Bring Beer
Cool!

Clicked

EDIT:

I'm taking the SAT tomorrow morning (in 7 hours)

and I gotta get ready for the PSAT which is this wednesday.

Gonna be a bit inactive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
HELLO, GENTLEMEN. I am back. Not in the mood for writing a huge block of text, so i'll stick with the short version... It was an awesome trip, and i got slightly drunk for the first time in my life. :U
When i got home, though, i found out that some nutjob in the Prague airport had stolen the money and the laser i had in my baggage. But hell, i've already ranted myself hoarse about it, and it's all replacable. I'm home and unhurt, which is what matters most.

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol