Toribash
My very special app :3
Okay, well obviously I'm KaZyDoG I'm decent at most mods, but I mostly sit in mushu unless I see friends in ABD. Well out of that sentence you can probably conclude my main mods are ABD and Mushu, ABD could help Origin with wars and Mushu that cant really help with anything but you can have fun with me :3

Well my name would be Dylan Barker and I'm about 14, about the only thing I do is play video games,I'm on toribash a lot other than video games I like to hang out with my friends and walk around in town, since I live in the country being in town is just a lot of fun, and I listen to music a lot, like I am atm while writing this app(I sing terribly like the terrible person I am :3)

Well, I found this clan randomly, just saw some people ingame. I really like your clan though, they seem very good I heard rumors about the clan being bad several times but seeing them play blew that rumor out of the water, wait why was it in water... Anyways they seem like nice people in my opinion and I feel like I could get along with them, I mean who wouldn't want to join a dandy clan with nice people X3

I honestly have no skills at all, I'm pretty good at not having skills though if that helps any >.<

Also, I had to reset my computer to I have no replays available but I got tested ingame and failed horrible

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by joel015 View Post
Hello members (Origin)

My name is joel015 (in the game) I'm 4th dan, and I came to enter the clan (Origin) Since I would like to be a member of the clan and help as you can. Postscript I already miss the test and they told me: Very good !!! send a letter on our official website of the clan. and good gladly come here !!! I hope you accept me and that would make me a huge favor thanks Atte: joel015

Catarax tested him and told me he was really good, but he doesn't know how to speak english very well. I can imagine how hard it was for him to write this application (that one sentence). I'm staying neutral.

Originally Posted by KaZyDoG View Post
Okay, well obviously I'm KaZyDoG I'm decent at most mods, but I mostly sit in mushu unless I see friends in ABD. Well out of that sentence you can probably conclude my main mods are ABD and Mushu, ABD could help Origin with wars and Mushu that cant really help with anything but you can have fun with me :3

Well my name would be Dylan Barker and I'm about 14, about the only thing I do is play video games,I'm on toribash a lot other than video games I like to hang out with my friends and walk around in town, since I live in the country being in town is just a lot of fun, and I listen to music a lot, like I am atm while writing this app(I sing terribly like the terrible person I am :3)

Well, I found this clan randomly, just saw some people ingame. I really like your clan though, they seem very good I heard rumors about the clan being bad several times but seeing them play blew that rumor out of the water, wait why was it in water... Anyways they seem like nice people in my opinion and I feel like I could get along with them, I mean who wouldn't want to join a dandy clan with nice people X3

I honestly have no skills at all, I'm pretty good at not having skills though if that helps any >.<

Also, I had to reset my computer to I have no replays available but I got tested ingame and failed horrible

Now, some people will disagree but i say yes. I met this guy in-game, he was really a nice and kind person. Maybe his application was not that good, but i think he would be a great fit in the clan.
Last edited by D3ive; May 30, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

So first of all, the app isn't the best, but you seem like a good guy. And I'm gonna say yes. c:
Back in action bitches.

yes, i appreciate your honesty lol. you didnt fail your test, you did good lol
Hello everyone [origin members and leaders]

WHY I choose [Origin]

I choose the clan because i always see the [Origin] members online and make wars and etc..i join (Tv) clan yesterday but i get out since all of there members are always offlline while [Origin] members always active and online and all members of [Origin] is Good and talk to anybody like ahh Good person

MY SKILLS

Am i play toribash form 2 years i think i know i am black belt but i have expert skills i tested by [Origin] members and co-leader and i win in the Test , i win many tourneys and Gm tourneys + Betting server and Decapprizes also many duels item and TC etc.. . i bet elite belt and custom and 10th Dan black and so on , so i am perfect

What I can contribute to the clan

I can talk to you guys and be friendly all the time , also i can help u in the war but i have some problem with mushu mod

About Me

I am very good person i have 2 steams account 1 i play it toribash and the other play on it CS:GO i like to play CS:GO since i have a fun Time when i play it same thing in toribash also play non-steam CS 1.6 i am pro in CS 1.6 i like to have many friends in my life and TY

Extra information

i like adventure TIme and play computer btw i hope u [Origin] accept me in your clan and don't reject me or i will be SAd

Done By: Gumpert60
And thank you
Hello members (Origin)

My name is joel015 (in the game) I'm 4th dan, and I came to enter the clan (Origin) Since I would like to be a member of the clan and help as you can. Postscript I already miss the test and they told me: Very good !!! send a letter on our official website of the clan. and good gladly come here !!! I hope you accept me and that would make me a huge favor thanks Atte: joel015

You seem like a very nice guy but unfortunately do to you not being able to speak english this application isn't that good... but your ingame skills and just all around nice guy attitude makes up for that. but not to the point that I would say yes.... unfortunately my vote is a No sorry

To be completely honest your app wasn't the best i've seen but still not the worst. You're not that bad in game and you are a great guy to talk to. I would like my insight with your application but to me its a yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Gumpert60 View Post

WHY I choose [Origin]

I choose the clan because i always see the [Origin] members online and make wars and etc..i join (Tv) clan yesterday but i get out since all of there members are always offlline while [Origin] members always active and online and all members of [Origin] is Good and talk to anybody like ahh Good person

MY SKILLS

Am i play toribash form 2 years i think i know i am black belt but i have expert skills i tested by [Origin] members and co-leader and i win in the Test , i win many tourneys and Gm tourneys + Betting server and Decapprizes also many duels item and TC etc.. . i bet elite belt and custom and 10th Dan black and so on , so i am perfect

I can talk to you guys and be friendly all the time , also i can help u in the war but i have some problem with mushu mod

About Me

I am very good person i have 2 steams account 1 i play it toribash and the other play on it CS:GO i like to play CS:GO since i have a fun Time when i play it same thing in toribash also play non-steam CS 1.6 i am pro in CS 1.6 i like to have many friends in my life and TY

Extra information

i like adventure TIme and play computer btw i hope u [Origin] accept me in your clan and don't reject me or i will be SAd

And thank you

To be honest you are bragging to an extreme amount, and saying you joined (TV) makes me wary of you being a clan hopper. You need to speak more about yourself and not about yourself. Also reading the first post helps a lot. For these reasons stated my vote is a NO.
Last edited by Hecate; May 30, 2016 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello members (Origin)

sorry buddy but your app wont cut it for origin we ask for a lot more info any you provided almost none of it my vote is a no
-----

i hear you are already accepted but i wanna give you a 5th vote and welcome you to the clan XD
your app is good it includes everything and you seem like a real cool guy
my vote is a yes
-----
Originally Posted by Gumpert60 View Post

WHY I choose [Origin]

MY SKILLS

About Me

Extra information

And thank you

you where a little arrogant and i didnt like that at all even though your app was okay it didnt include much about you just your in game skills witch i also dont like my vote is a no
Last edited by Karen; May 31, 2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Orgin Aplication
Hey. I wanted to join your clan for a while actually. I usually snoop around the toribash forums and i saw this clan. It looked awesome and I wanted to join. I was actually told how to join from Ray. He said to apply here so here I am. In case your wondering im usually on every weekday from 3 to 8 and all day on weekends. I usually play on all Akido mods and classic. I have pretty good experience with tori bash and have been playing since March. I know I sound rubbish but believe me I have gotten good. I usually trick,spar, and fight. I really hope you'll accept me into your clan cause I'm ready
no you didnt include anything we asked and didnt even read the first post my vote is a no