Endurance Onslaught 6.0
if you know me well, then you know i'm a god tier player B -)
usually streak most of the time if I play in public6

oh yeah and i've been to [TLDR] which have merged to [i] and (ICE).

if you guys want more replays then just tell me
Attached Files
asdaa1q.rpl (57.9 KB, 7 views)
asdaaaa.rpl (44.0 KB, 6 views)
asdasd.rpl (76.5 KB, 7 views)
asfasd.rpl (49.4 KB, 7 views)
awkillim.rpl (58.2 KB, 7 views)
cpppjasd.rpl (57.7 KB, 7 views)
decapped sparks.rpl (71.5 KB, 9 views)
dfsdf.rpl (68.5 KB, 7 views)
fasdasda.rpl (66.4 KB, 6 views)
goodamaa.rpl (46.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by poison; Aug 7, 2016 at 01:13 PM.
Thats waaaaaay too much. Can you cut it down to the 6 replays we asked in the OP.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
I watched all of them, his striking is really good, plus I've played with him many times. He would be a good addition in tiers :B
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Is it really that hard to give replays a proper label? It's really hard on the eyes to look at replays named "ndjsabchjsb khs"
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
In qa i would say yes. Though ive developed an organization system that starts with the mod type aikido or boxing followed by the defining feature then random letters. Though i still do lose replays
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Is it really that hard to give replays a proper label? It's really hard on the eyes to look at replays named "ndjsabchjsb khs"

yes it's quite hard tbh. once replay starts, you have like 3-9 seconds to save replay coz if you save the replay when the next match starts, the replay will not save.
I know how it is. I usually type gibberish when saving replays too, but I go into my replay folder after and rename the file.

If you're unable to go into the replay folder and rename replays, you could still write us a short description of what happens in each replay.
Last edited by Rouxster; Aug 8, 2016 at 03:29 PM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Yes same as roux. Save your replay as whatever and then go to your file explorer and rename the file.

I'm very particular about how I archive my replays. (They're all aikido replays)

Scrnshot

Attached Images
replayfolderscrnshot.jpg (156.5 KB, 66 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
i don't even save replays xDD just really rarely :P and i don't rename them but i give them simple names like... a1 or a2 or b3 and stuff like that ... that's a very practicle way to name your replays