Toribash
Ingenuity I thought your replays where really good for your belt, and show some serious potential although I don't think your quite at the level Tribe wants, If you continue to go the way you are you could end up with some awesome replays. As for now id say no.
Sorry guys, probably a bad time considering Iso left too, but I decided to leave as well, Tribe wasn't the right-sized shoe, so to speak.

Would it be ok if I posted here still?
My application for (Tribe)
Name: Gaspard but you can call me wolf
Nationality:English
Why do you want to join?:This clan is full of people that are kind and don't rage I want to help the clan out a lot im not saying its bad but I wanna help make it better and better I wanted to join a clan that's active ingame and on forums this is the clan I want to be honest iv only been in one clan on this account and applied to 2 others but now I want to apply to one I will stay with and join its family
Name changes/alts:xxreyxx but I did /forgetme not knowing what it means and FirstHack is a alt
Previous clans:Imperial but clan was unfortunately banned
Skype name: (optional)wolf.black645
Other skills:Well I don't have any skills yet but I want to do texture making maybe later
Replays:

Current Attachments (332.6 KB) #wolfkidxD - Free Play.rpl (174.3 KB) abd 1.rpl (65.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - Punch

Attached Files
#wolfkidxD - Free Play.rpl (174.3 KB, 6 views)
abd 1.rpl (65.4 KB, 5 views)
#wolfkidxD - Punch .rpl (92.9 KB, 5 views)