Toribash
Originally Posted by Course

Clicky, clicky

Let's just not make this happen again, okay?
Course, if you're affected by every idiotic comment people make, you're dumb as fuck.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
IF ANYONE TAKES ANYTHING SERIOUS THEN THEY COULD GO AND TAKE IT TO THEIR ***** *** ****** ******... ****sake.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
Originally Posted by Kodi View Post
lol'd

Looks like Course was trolling.

Thread deleted by Ryan

Originally Posted by Course
Good bye. Forever this time.

This is all I have to say...The true ignorance of some people and not knowing when to take something seriously cannot go beyond such limits. Theres a time when you just can't joke around.

Skype convo.

-----
oh...and the last message
[4:15:20 PM] Miku: YOUR FATHER WILL DIE IN AND BURN IN HELL AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOVE YOU COCKY LITTLE CUNT
-----
kick me if you'd like...then I know where I truly DONT belong.

<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people
This is the summary of that skype conversation.

1. Muun likes to be a dick in chat. I mean lets be honest here. Its muun. Either way, you shouldn't take what he/she says seriously(I obviously don't cause I love to make muun mad with a passion.). MUUN CHILL OUT.

2. Miku has had problems in his life so of course he would feel that way etc, etc.. Even all that shit has happened, I still admit there was no reason for his actions.

3. Course has to realize that things like that happen. It's the internet, I mean seriously.
This is why I don't say things personal like that. I'm sorry about your dad if what you said is true :P.
Last edited by Yoki; Sep 12, 2013 at 06:30 PM.

I believe i missed anbig discussion ;s .
Anyway , soon my teacher will learn me rock on guitar :3 , So i can play jimi hendrix his songs soon ;'3

Edited : If i was leader i would kick the people that make agrument to eachother , Realy.. In school i learned to give eachoter respect and not killing eachother. If we were in syrië we all died . I just wanna say that we don't have to blame so fast . Chill and relax like i do . If i was stressed i was still mad at miku XD , But i try to relax and make no problems . For guy's that keep stressing.. Just smoke a cigarrete .

Anyway , euhm yeh , noting to tell.
Last edited by kakajade_old; Sep 12, 2013 at 07:54 PM.