Toribash
Sup guys , so i know i told ya'll i was going to app , but i changed my mind , i created a clan instead , so i'm requesting clan ally .
Also would ya'll mind if i use your recruitment system?
I think it's really effective and it's something i'd want for meth.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
I guess you can use our recruitment system :P Just ask Pitch and LT about this, since 2pro's dead xD
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Well I made the dsc and recruitment thread , but I still need more banners , I'm undecided as yet on if ill keep the one I have so far or get better ones done , but so far its going awfully slow , one of my members is asleep and idk where the other is , and my island is in a blackout ATM so I can't use skype to msg him , ill pm him tho , anyways , feel free to post on the method dsc ^^.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Sup guys , so i know i told ya'll i was going to app , but i changed my mind , i created a clan instead , so i'm requesting clan ally .
Also would ya'll mind if i use your recruitment system?
I think it's really effective and it's something i'd want for meth.

I'm not sure if we know you. Did we meet on one of our rooms? I vaguely remember someone who's nickname reminded me of E. Nigma, but I can't be sure.

Anyway, about the recruitment system. I didn't know we had a recruitment system? The way we do it is we basically hang out in our ingame rooms. When someone asks us how they can join, we give them a brief summary of what we expect and direct them to this thread. First post has everything they would need in order to apply. If they can't comprehend what the first post says, not our problem. But I don't think we've done recruitment-specific rooms in years. We go by word of mouth, we seem to have a reputation of being reasonable people.

In short, you're free to use our "recruitment system". Not like we have anything copyrighted, not like we encourage copyrighting of something that basic.

But I have to say, the [Meth] tag could give a lot of people the wrong idea. Just saying Also, you might want to throw the text in your threads in a text editing program(OpenOffice works well and is free). I'm seeing a lot of misspelled words in your recruitment thread and that could discourage some people from applying for your clan. Using proper grammar and punctuation does wonders if you want someone to take you seriously. Good luck with your clan

Edit: I see what you meant, the point system. Use it how it is, change it up or do whatever you want with it. I hardly think we're the first one to think of something like that.
Last edited by lordtiger; Jun 17, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Well nigma hope your clan does well, how is it doing right now anyway? How is everyone been doing, sorry I have been inactive lately
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nigma is ofingerzo.

I had once met someone with that weird clan tag. And I think I had the right idea of what it was. Because I found out it was really that.

Nigma, make sure you have the proper tag and name. Or it'll make you look like an idiotic son of a bleepblop.
私の顔にそれを言う。
@Anak:

Learn to read

Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Edit: I see what you meant, the point system. Use it how it is, change it up or do whatever you want with it. I hardly think we're the first one to think of something like that.

Not really back I only have this phone but I'm just letting you know I'll either be active and back soon or it will be very seldom for me to be on. Nice talking here. See ya.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.