Endurance Onslaught 6.0
so...what can be their color e_e?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Purple!!
They're purple
Purple nurples! :3
Hehe, I had a fight in school today (topic)
Some guy slapped me across the face (his name is Samkelo) and I said, ok fine, let's just wait for a while.
He then did it again for joking around with him..
I said, ok one more and you will regret it..
So I started being friendly and he did it again, he then pushed me off my chair and pushed the chair near me (plastic chair)
I got up and my Maths teacher was staring at me, and I whacked Samkelo on the head and yelled, I'll murder you, you cow (I didn't mean it obviously)..
My Maths teacher smiled at me, and then turned around.. Samkelo slapped me across the face, again, and said that it was payback..
I grabbed his hand and smashed it against the back and he then punched me near my mouth, I'm gonna punch him on Monday because the bell rang when he punched me, and I had no time for his bs..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Bitch slap him with your math textbook
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 7, 2013 at 12:35 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
why going so far...?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Things escalate pretty quickly, especially on these forums :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/