Toribash
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Mars and i don't mean to post on this too much but im a she :3
and as this is a useless post i hope you can forgive me but i think you should know my gender

She is cool but she is a rather new member. Also she only has a 103 post count. Still not sure about this. Although I do like her personality cause she gave me a hug!! Anyways I'm still unsure. However I'm leaning towards a yes. I'd like to see her ingame more often. If any of you guys see her ingame please test her
Last edited by dillon207; Aug 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM.
Rogue clown
thanks dill nickjohann knows im skilled and ive been playing with rfify and fett all day, im an 8th dan,and i did not buy qi
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Pardon, I'll go fix my post now on the whole he she thing.
Meantime, I like her attitude and we have some people here lacking in the post count department here aswell. Also, I'm awaiting a response from one of our.. "In-gamers?" about how she plays.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
i would also like to know who phydog is

phydadawg is my brother we worked together but he left for college and i picked up the acc so it wouldnt die.
all of the posts on that acc are from me.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Belt: Black
Preferred Mods: Any
Previous Clans: none
Talents(Tb related): Parkour, relax all, climbing, headpass (alittle)
What you will bring to 42: well Ive met afew members ingame, and I was hoping I could join the clan to get to know more of the members.
Why you want to join 42: So I could join the clan to get to know more of the members.
Attached Files
parkour course complete.rpl (164.8 KB, 5 views)
Noooo! Uke!.rpl (65.5 KB, 6 views)
head return.rpl (93.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Stickkilla; Aug 17, 2011 at 12:07 AM.