Toribash
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
AHHHH That clears stuff up.
I made a clan key, where do I find the clan stuff?

If you were on a clan, a ''planet'' called Dojo, which appears in navigation would take you there
Wolololololo
played for 40 mins yesterday,one survival mission,
killed a thousand something grineers,only took 7% dmg,
play with me guys xp
A few days ago a few friends and I did an orokin derelict defense for 65 waves, it took around an hour for us to get there.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
played for 40 mins yesterday,one survival mission,
killed a thousand something grineers,only took 7% dmg,
play with me guys xp

Should have been is a stupid miswsion Pidda and I did. It was a 1 hour survival for 1 credit and a broken ammo drum.

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
A few days ago a few friends and I did an orokin derelict defense for 65 waves, it took around an hour for us to get there.

My record in Derrelict defense is wave 100, when Hydroid just came out he was stupid broken :V
Also should mention that was done JUST with 2 people using Hydroid.

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
just bought ember prime and my volt prime is done building today, drrrrrrraaaacooooo time!

Draco is pretty boring imo ;~;
Gotta get dem levels tho :V
Wolololololo
gotta do whatchu gotta do

i tend to just run saturn exterminates or t1 sabotages, level up and get some stuff its like a win win
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
draco is boring and unless u get paired with one high leveled frame or one ok weapon (level 20 or above) ur gonna have a bad time and since its a goto leveling place for practically everyone its rare anyone with good equipment join.

everytime i go there i end up getting paired with people using level 10 frame and mk1 bratons
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
draco is boring and unless u get paired with one high leveled frame or one ok weapon (level 20 or above) ur gonna have a bad time and since its a goto leveling place for practically everyone its rare anyone with good equipment join.

everytime i go there i end up getting paired with people using level 10 frame and mk1 bratons

maybe thats a tip for you to make you understand that you need to use a level 10 frame and mk1 btraton? conspiracy at the best.

probably gonna do my ignis tho cause ember
no u

for me,when i must level up new equipment,i prefer to play 1-2 easy
defense missions(example on earth,jupiter or saturn) and then go to
draco

Also started natah quest yesterday xD