Toribash
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Dragon Crisis - Started out decent at first, but it began to feel like a filler (similar to that of a Naruto Shippuuden filler); one goal per episode, goal is always achieved at the end. There was way too much ecchi for the good of the series, which began to degrade it entirely. Overall, the series feels generic in terms of similarities to Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, etc...

It's not unique, its OST is not particularly outstanding, things run by too quickly, and ecchi barrage is not nice. Simple.

Ah, I didn't know it was Echi, I just picked it from the popular list, and no "Ecchi" things happend yet :S
Till I got to Episode 6, the classic face falling into boobs and shit :S
And yeah I saw what you mean't about the goal thing, it kinda is annoying when you can predict when they will accomplish their goal :S
And I keep watching Naruto Shippuden despite every episode so far is a filler
Kiba's Determination is the furthest I got so far :S
The current one that just got released had a little less filler-ness that the previous ones and the next episode will be a normal episode.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
The current one that just got released had a little less filler-ness that the previous ones and the next episode will be a normal episode.

Which Anime are you talking about?
If I followed the convo correctly. I think he ment naruto. As for Dragon crisis. I agree it does seemed a bit rushed and classic ecchi with the main guy character falling into the wolf girls chest region. Sooooooo.... that explains where that heads.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post

EDIT: Which reminded me, there's also this

I have never ever ever seen Manga with this quality, my manga goes blurry if it gets this big xD
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
There are many different genres and types of anime aimed at different audiences with different tones. Some are aimed at children (Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonball Z, etc...)

I feel offended.