Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hello,
someone wants to do running or fight me?
me replays :>

Like?
Attached Files
I am monkey .rpl (773.2 KB, 5 views)
Fract.rpl (94.4 KB, 4 views)
Black Kpow.rpl (531.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Blackware; Jul 21, 2013 at 05:16 PM.
Ive been making replays for a while now some of them airnt finished but they still look pretty good ill tell you guys which ones are finished and which ones are and if you want you can go ahead and mess around with the one that are not finished, do w/e with them make them yours i dont really care i have about 15 original ones dont need many more.

~Feel free to mess around with 'bridge' it only has a decap but you can continue it or edit the decap if you want just remember to give me some credit.

!Edit: Currently making a replay that one of you can finish for me as a collaboration.

!Edit#2: Finished the replay, only took me about 10-15 mins to complete but yeah if you want the setting they are 1500 tf 125 distance, -23.50 gravity, have fun with it. "Labeled error"
Attached Files
Swift-Academy.rpl (335.1 KB, 6 views)
Swift-Flak.rpl (139.6 KB, 7 views)
Swift-Prototype.rpl (195.2 KB, 5 views)
swift-plastic.rpl (1.03 MB, 5 views)
swift-Bridge.rpl (87.4 KB, 6 views)
Swift-Error.rpl (66.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by swiftone1; Jul 22, 2013 at 01:38 AM.
Wombo Combooooooo
I made flak a LONG time ago maybe 2 years ago when i ran my own clan -Red. Yeah that one is one of my better ones because all the moves evenly go together.
Wombo Combooooooo
If you enjoyed having it like that then you might like the replay i just finished its the same opener as error but i finished making my own version of it you can call it the original if you want but anyways get a load of this this is def a higher caliber performance.
Attached Files
Swift-Error2.0.rpl (263.2 KB, 13 views)
Wombo Combooooooo
that's awesome swift, though im not much of a replay-maker myself, im sure there's still room for improvement there
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Wow..awesome replays bros! Your moves are so fluid and fly...
to Blackware: needs some improvement, but its good
To swift: awesome moves bro! Excellent!

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!