Toribash
Beds are retarded (the look cute though), half blocks are not really needed
Is it just me or does the AO not look as good? Redstone repeaters are awesome
Faster map load is great
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I think all the updates are pretty cool, I also like how the bed = instant morning in sp. I also applied for Kyxcraft.
gorman how do i join a "city"
kyxcraft is outdated D:
Last edited by yura101; Feb 23, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
gorman how do i join a "city"

Just find people who are building a city and ask them if you can join. Some cities cost kyxbux to join, but many are free. I have not had a chance to log in to the new map yet, but surely there is at least Spawntown set up by now.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i dont think you can D:
and gorman you should see y little set up that i got its epiicc but i can t play right now cuz the server is outdated -_-
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
I actually love beds. I find it stupid to have to build in dim light ( even with torches, it's not as good as sunlight ). I mean, it saves alot of time in turns of enjoyable playability. I really, really dont' like build at night time, even though my place is well light up. dim light just annoys the piss out of me.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I wanna downgrade back to 1.2 Beta, anyone know how atm?

Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
i dont think you can D:

Oh well then I guess that sucks.