Toribash
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
hello it is me again raku members if you still remember me...
well I am here to apply once more.

I would like to join raku clan because I am her to find a fun clan and really I could fit in
but I guess I was wrong.Right now I am currently brown belt and and just turned 13 years old.
I am really a fun guy and really improved back then My previous clan is brave and I have quitted because of there inactivity.So I live I the Philippines and having a fun time here talking to you guys I really want to get to know you guys better and learn what do you do in this clan. I am a big fan of Aikido and got better and improved.
I do photography and drawing and those stuff is what I do in free time I really like dubstep and can't stop listening to it. I am really excited to join this clan.thank you and have a nice day.

Originally Posted by Devouerer View Post
My name is Nick this is my nickname.
My belt is Blue belt even though im still blue I'm not that noob.
My Qi is just 280.
My post count is just 14, I will try to be more active in forums.
I want to join in this clan because I want to be in an official clan. I want to learn if my grammar is correct. I want to be with this clan because I know you guys are great.
I will serve for this clan.

Originally Posted by djcoolkid100 View Post
Name: djcoolkid100
Belt: Brown Belt.
Qi: 995
Why you think you should join: I have very good skills with fighting dogging etc
Anything else: I make textures and Make videos

Maybe
No
No
Last two: Lack of creativity
First: I'll wait and see what peer pressure brings me to believe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Devouerer View Post
My name is Nick this is my nickname.
My belt is Blue belt even though im still blue I'm not that noob.
My Qi is just 280.
My post count is just 14, I will try to be more active in forums.
I want to join in this clan because I want to be in an official clan. I want to learn if my grammar is correct. I want to be with this clan because I know you guys are great.
I will serve for this clan.

No, you followed the incorrect application format, you just took the questions and modified them so it was a sentence.
Lack of effort.
Originally Posted by djcoolkid100 View Post
Name: djcoolkid100
Belt: Brown Belt.
Qi: 995
Why you think you should join: I have very good skills with fighting dogging etc
Anything else: I make textures and Make videos

No, you have virtually no activity on the forums and would you mind explaining what 'dogging' is?
Also, please read the first post if you REALLY want to join, it is apparent that your comprehension skills/ability to read are non-existent or you fail to put any effort into joining clans.
Answer is quite obvious.
Hello raku memebers, I would like to apply for this clan.

My username is Ondoy but my nickname is Fernando.
My belt is Blue and my Qi is 350.
I am 12 years old and i live in the Phillipines.
My previous clan was brave.
I would like to join because I think this is a great clan. If you let me join I will serve raku.
I am The TYPHOON!!!
You seem to misunderstand the point of clans...
We do not look for 'worshipers' or 'followers' to serve us.
We look for friendly, considerate members with potential who we believe can fit in with us nicely.

No.
I don't mean to worship you guys, I just want to play and have fun with raku.I really like this clan and I think I fit in this clan. Thank you and have a good day.

It would be a pleasure to join this clan but It's okay if you don't accept me.
Last edited by Ondoy; Dec 7, 2012 at 05:35 PM.
I am The TYPHOON!!!
You will be informed if you're denied/accepted.
Patience young one.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls