Toribash
Nick: Deluxed or Delux
Belt: 3rd Dan
Forum activity: im not very active, but if im accepted, i swear to the lord i will be.
Ingame activity: every day.
Past Clans: King
Bad History: Rejected By Wapow.
Why do you want to join: I want to help you guys defeat other clans and get to the top of the leaderboards. i want to make you guys proud and show you guys how truly amazing i can be, i want to impress you.
What can you ofter to Ultimate: I ofter a nice and fun guy to be around, another member, a true to mind warrior, i will be there for as many clan wars as possible, i will fight my best, i will joke around sometimes to make you guys laugh, i will stay loyal to the clan.
Additional Information: None.
Replays: I only had 1. but im currently making more.
Attached Files
jacktheripper.rpl (33.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by hanna; Aug 23, 2015 at 04:41 AM.
Originally Posted by DelUxed View Post
Forum activity: im not very active, but if im accepted, i swear to the lord i will be.
Why do you want to join: I want to help you guys defeat other clans and get to the top of the leaderboards. i want to make you guys proud and show you guys how truly amazing i can be, i want to impress you.
What can you ofter to Ultimate: I ofter a nice and fun guy to be around, another member, a true to mind warrior, i will be there for as many clan wars as possible, i will fight my best, i will joke around sometimes to make you guys laugh, i will stay loyal to the clan.

You do seem like you want to join, but you gave me NONE FUGGIN INFO

neutral.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
You do seem like you want to join, but you gave me NONE FUGGIN INFO

neutral.

heres some info since i need it:
Additional Information: I've been playing toribash since 2015; I'm truth worthy; Im respectful; I will do what im told, when im told to do it; I will do anything im told to do. im best at judofrac, mushu, boxshu mushu, mas, aikido and greykido. i suck at normal judo, wushu, and lenshu. my favorite mod of all mods is boxshu mushu. i play every single day as i said before. i plan on joining your clan, and never leaving, bc honestly, you guys are just amazing. i see your people fight and it's like "holy crap these guys are good".
-----
i added more information, sorry about that. it's just on the post it said optional.
-----
Additional Information: I've been playing toribash since 2015; I'm truth worthy; Im respectful; I will do what im told, when im told to do it; I will do anything im told to do. im best at judofrac, mushu, boxshu mushu, mas, aikido and greykido. i suck at normal judo, wushu, and lenshu. my favorite mod of all mods is boxshu mushu. i play every single day as i said before. i plan on joining your clan, and never leaving, bc honestly, you guys are just amazing. i see your people fight and it's like "holy crap these guys are good".
-----
i added more information, sorry about that. it's just on the post it said optional.

Bump
Last edited by hanna; Aug 23, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-----
-----

Bump

sigh, this is about the game, but okay since you did what i told you, i'll give yes.

Dont make me regret it
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn

Are you an alt? Join date this year idk
ugly