Toribash
oh, you changed it as I posted lol. But if you compare it to the example application you'll see what we're looking for.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
Hey guys. I'm TBashDude, my real name is Brandon. I'm a black belt (in Toribash, of course), but I still have a lot to learn, as anyone else does. I'm good at any form of aikido, judo, and some other mods. I'm also good at sparring, but I'm still learning how to do parkour. My GMT is -4:00. I'm a very nice guy, and funny at times. As you can tell, I definitely use grammar a lot. I've attached five replays below. And I'd like to add that PlataBear asked me to apply to Obey. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you consider accepting me!

EDIT: My Skype is TBashDude, same as my Toribash name.

answer is still no
denied
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Not that i have any say in the final decision, but i would have to say no, one because you're in a clan currently and even though you said you would leave, that doesn't show the most loyalty i have ever seen. I'll leave the rest to hatt.

Ok, I listened what you had to say and Quit virus to join this wonderful clan I you do not accsept I will be fine with it but I still hope you accsept
-----
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Not that i have any say in the final decision, but i would have to say no, one because you're in a clan currently and even though you said you would leave, that doesn't show the most loyalty i have ever seen. I'll leave the rest to hatt.

Ok, I will leave virus but If you do not accsept still I wont mind just I really want you to accsept so I will leave it up to you
-----
EDIT: sorry about it doing it twice my mistake the computer is being a bit laggy/gitchy
Last edited by chrisabin2; Oct 6, 2013 at 06:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Originally Posted by chrisabin2 View Post
Hi, My real name is Luis but you can call me Chris. I am a brown belt in toribash and my favorite mod is aikido My skype username is called thebomb125. In real life am 13 and my favorite sport is karate (I am green belt in it) I am a male (and a sexy one for sure). I am a very funny person and I am active most of the time in forum and in game. my replays are a bit newbie but I will post them here. This clan looks fun with heaps of nice and funny people. Hattersin has the most epic replays Tyzi has the coolest looking skin. If you accsept this I will quit virus and join this epic clan
-----
Edit: and my GMT is 8+

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
answer is no

sozbox.
Belt black almost 2nd dan
Age 13
Name Theo
Thing about yourself i'm kind a bit shy i'm friendly i don't search disaster i can help i repect every player
GMT:Thailand
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed.i think that all.
Hope you'll take me
Cya
Attached Files
2B my walrus life.rpl (254.2 KB, 2 views)
Dark anthology.rpl (123.8 KB, 3 views)
debout!!!.rpl (115.6 KB, 2 views)
yay epic save.rpl (60.5 KB, 2 views)
Lies-of-life.rpl (117.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Stonda2b; Oct 11, 2013 at 03:03 AM.
Indeed. I'm surprised you found the right thread when you apparently only read half of the title ;o
Hello my name is Brian. I am 14 years old and I am a Black belt. My GMT is -5 and I am from Hopatcong, New Jersey. My favorite color is green and I've always wanted to be in a great clan. So, I came to you guys. I love having fun with friends and i feel that i could make a few in this clan. In-case you guys like to know peoples ranks, then mine is 453. Also my Skype name is the.bercat in-case you would like to contact me.

Thank you for looking over my application and i hope to be talkin' to soon.
Attached Files
le master pt2.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
awesome decap 5.rpl (60.8 KB, 3 views)
Skillz pt10.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
pumped pt2.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
Flip-Kick.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)