Toribash
Well Lets Start By Talking About Myself.

Hello My name is Colin Kirklin i Am 19 Years Old I have been playing toribash for a while now but i am only a brown belt.I Played football when i was 12/11
but then i stopped because of my parents.I Really dont have much hobbies but
if i had one it would be running/swimming.Well Thats It About Me I Guess.

I Have been playing Toribash since I think Feb 2014.I Mostly play on Greykido Aikido AikidoBigDojo Mushu Wushu And Judo.Even tho im a brown belt i think im really good at toribash.

I Also think i would be great in clan wars.Or Just Talk in General.
Well i think thats it for my application.HopeFully it Good Enough To Let Me
Join This Clan
Only thing that stands out to me is he's never posted in a part of the forum where posts count... which makes me wonder how active he will be.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Well i Usally have nothing important to say and i not a good artist but i think i will be very active if i get accepted
While that is good reasoning... I'd like to see some activity. Mind posting in our board for a little bit so we can get to know you?
Well ofcourse im 19 im thinking of Going to a karate class. I Do not know if i should but im thinking about it right now. i have a sister and a brother. and 3 cousins. Parents are divorced but yeah. If it is simple arting maybe i could do it but i am not really good at art. i can Sing and Dance (A Little bit of Dancing) I Knew toribash since 2013 but i never really looked into it. if i joined in 2013 i would probably to be honest a 2nd dan rn well i think to me. I am also american i have been to China and Japan Once just to see what it was and it was good to be honest. well i think thats it for talking unless you want me to keep going
-----
To Keep going what i said i can do a bit of parkour. I can do a standing Front And Backflip.
A Corkscrew and a Hyper Cork. i Also can tell jokes (Not That Funny Like HAFIURDCKFDUYGKG Funny But Ya Know) Things i do to past to time is Sleep if i dont have a tv or electronic around or anything else to do but yeah sleep is last resort.I Also have a faimily of 4 1 Sister 1 Dad 1 Grandma and My Mom living somewhere else. i visit her from time to time.I Live in Louisiana The Rainy Floody Side Not New Orleans but yeah.
Last edited by Jagon11; Jan 25, 2016 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
While that is all good and well, I meant can you post to show your activity around in other threads on this board besides just this one. :P
can i join?
hi im AUDUCK im from australia and was hoping to join your clan im alt and was a 2nd dan black belt i really been looking for a clan for a while and your clan looks perfect i hope i can say im in your clan soon

AUDUCK