Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
Can I get a new name for my rank XD it feels so empty "Co-Leader" Like Glowing Diamond or Shining In A Mine at least something else >.<

What about Shining Diamond ? Do you like it ?
Originally Posted by TheTrueBob View Post
*slap* Wake up muthafucka this isnt always about the game. its about all that shitty mushy stuff XD

Also whats your gmt? if i knew i'd get on just for you :3

And yea this clan is full of different gmts

Can I get a new name for my rank XD it feels so empty "Co-Leader" Like Glowing Diamond or Shining In A Mine at least something else >.<

Give him the rank of Edward Cullen. Now he can glow like a fairy too!
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Guys, the mod for the first round of the clan mash is wushu3. Anyone here that is good at wushu ? I suck
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Guys, the mod for the first round of the clan mash is wushu3. Anyone here that is good at wushu ? I suck

It's been a while but I used too play a lot of course I might suck at it
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Well, lets hope we'll have luck because we are an Aikido based clan but I will try to practice a little bit wushu before the match because we have 7 days to make the war.
So wushu is the first mod, alright time to bring out the old guns

it says it starts tomorrow is that our first match of in 5 days?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...02#post7176402

they used toad, nito, and prolexus as the example, you all lost XD
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Yaay, Its not like wushu is my worst.. and probably most feared mod or anything -Crying inside-
-----
Also im not exactly sure what my GMT is, I'm in aus sooo yeah.
Last edited by ImMatthew; Mar 20, 2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Breakdancing...Pffftt i dont break stuff (Ok somtimes i do :I)
if you don't know your gmt just look at this site and scroll down, there you see All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM"" If it's 3hours later then where you live, your gmt is +3.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]