Toribash
Originally Posted by JustMonsto
Denied since replays are stolen.
My decision is final. Sorry.

ONLY CAUSE YOUR THINK MY REPLAYS ARE STOLEN YOU DONT MUST BE AN IDIOT AND SO STUPID DUDE I ONLY EDIT THE OPENER.

IIIIII DDDDOOOOONNNNNTTT SSSSSSTTTTOOOOLLLLEEE TTTTHHHEEE RRRREEEEPPPPLLLLAAAYYYSSS!!!!!!!!

ONLY YOU THINK THAT -.- YOUR AN FUCKING IDIOT!!!!
-----
does not matter if I do not get in the clan to me now.
-----
ONLY A STUPID LIAR -.-
Last edited by UkesRev; Sep 26, 2015 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
no you can't join because you're 13 and doesn't live in russia. people speak russian here.
aye.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
no you can't join because you're 13 and doesn't live in russia. people speak russian here.
aye.

^^ What hours said.
slatt
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
aye.

¿À°²´°, COMÏA´E
Eyo Im jackseptceye (belive me when i say i wish i could change the name).
I am replay maker, i specialized in parkour am pretty good at mad-man/manip (manip short for manipulation but sounds like short for mah nips xD). You would think that on my journey getting to how good i am at parkour that i would get pretty good at sparing along the way... well that didn't happen. I'm 15 years old, my Skype is Hayden Nation (my IRL name). Fun facts, i have the first 56 digits of pie memorized by heart (double the letters in the alphabet), I'm a bit of a show off (hence my previous statement). In all honesty it would be an honour to be in a clan with so manny great replay makers. Thank you for considering my application.

REPLAYS
more available upon request
Attached Files
^house^.rpl (1.27 MB, 3 views)
*raid is real3*.rpl (754.7 KB, 6 views)
^house2^.rpl (416.7 KB, 3 views)
(rek uke 3).rpl (144.8 KB, 4 views)
^mat1_2^.rpl (909.4 KB, 3 views)
i was in jolt but left immediately after i posted that... ohh xD no i didn't lol i left the Skype group... whoops. I'm leaving now, and i know it seems like I'm clan hoping but I've been in this clan for about 2 months and about a months ago i told them that i could be leaving soon because i had stopped competitive play and had switched completely to replay making. I'm hope you can understand that this was a mistake and it was probably because i was writing that at about 1 am. Also thank you for replying to my post so quickly (is it a problem that i don't speak Russian? just so you know i don't care or don't mind using google translate or whatever just wondering if you have a problem with it)
Attached Files
(rek uke 8).rpl (84.4 KB, 6 views)
#QUICK REPLAY CHALANGE.rpl (148.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by jackseptceye; Oct 30, 2015 at 05:09 PM.
15 and you cook? Impressive...
Sorry for your broke and cured leg, should've been a tough call.

About the app, the replays are fine I wouldn't consider them THAT good.
Well I'm positive today so I'll be on neutral leaning to a yes if you could impress me more maybe add a little more information about you and some impressive SP/MP replay doesn't really matter.
Good luck

Where have I seen you before? Organization maybe or somewhere...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █