Toribash
He wasnt talking to you he was talking to avwave. And I dont really get it why black people get offended by the nigga word. After all its a commonly used expression not an insult or anything
Originally Posted by Darkslayerx View Post
dont u think thats racist
kinda knowing that i am BLACK

I don't think he meant it to be an insult.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
I can has join? :3
You can find stuff like texture sets I made in the link in my signature. I'm not that experienced with them yet, but meh. I'd love to be part of this organisation.

Thanks

-G
Last edited by Galrath; Oct 14, 2008 at 12:39 AM.
♠NO♠
I say yes for Galrath cus he understands photoshop and is pretty good at it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Looks like he knows how to throw a bunch of grunge brushes all over the place, but I'll search around for some textures you have made.
Can I join? :>

My latest headshop is in my sig, seach around for other stuff i've done. I've been making textures for awhile now. But i'd quite like to be a part of this.
Echomarine 4 the win
galrath gets a yes from me

oldbean, the heads show good principles in design, but i find them boring... a bit of shading and gradients does wonders to a head, and a bit of cheating with some blending options

marleons, that headshop doesnt do much for me

sofar its a no from me, but more examples of your better works would be appreciated

Originally Posted by xFACEx View Post
Looks like he knows how to throw a bunch of grunge brushes all over the place

iv never quite got the hand of grunge style things...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Galrath gets a yes from me 2. He is a good sig maker thus means he has good knowledge in the ways of photoshop.

OldBean. You have very good design ideeas. You should try gradients and blending options as well as patterns. You have there some 2d Hanz0 quality heads

Marelons. You have good ideeas in using tribals, those are the only heads I like from your shop. Same thing as OldBean. Experiment with gradients blending options and patterns, try some robotic styles or abstract dunno.

So I guess untill you can show us you are able to create some High Quality textures it's a no. Sorry.

Texture Mob Members Check My Head Animation Shop You Might Be Interested
Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 14, 2008 at 10:20 PM.