Toribash
Umm, what about me?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
DarkDavid: You aren't stiff, and you seem to have nice control over your Tori, but your still pretty slow and weak and there's not enough style to make up for it. No from me, unfortunately.

exbattle: That 360 was pro. The madman was pretty good too but the 1st was somewhat lacking. I approve but you're not in yet, until a another recruiter thinks you're good enough.

^
I have some other material also. And if you are worried about my stiffness i might change that, but i like replays when they are not too relaxed.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 4, 2009 at 03:19 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
I have some other material also. And if you are worried about my stiffness i might change that, but i like replays when they are not too relaxed.

Your in boy.
Just try to relax more abit.
UTM 4ever |4bb ÝÕ ÔÛï áÛÐÑÐÚÞÒ
~Most Amazing Shit Ever
~Be careful
~Cookies&Milk[No-Grab Skeet Version]

Well i think that my main problem is stiffness...
Anyways im mostly making Madmans,skeets or trying to create something ,,stylish''.

I believe that ORMO would help me to improve my replays and SP skills.

Thanks.
Last edited by Kristis133; Dec 4, 2009 at 04:01 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Holy crap it's melmoth. I would say no right now, only because of the madman. If it was the same caliber as the other two, I would say absolutely.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I approve Exbattle.

I'm not sure about Melmoth though. That last replay wasn't any good imo. Switch that one out and I will approve, but I want another recruiters opinion as well.

Kristis133, that stiffness problem makes it hard for me to give a yes since relaxness is a vital part of a good replay. I'm saying no, sorry. Thanks for applying though ^^
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly