Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Cracck View Post
Hey guys im the new ally

Welcome

Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Welcome aboard new ally, [M]etal salutes you. But please for future referance try to post more than 15 words and/ or 2 sentenced worth of post

No, there's no rule, he just can't spam.

Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Hope you are all doing well Some time later how about we do another friendly war.

That seems an nice idea... and we're fine. yeah.

Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
You should apply to RSO ORG if u want to learn^^. Cool, i wanna join the war sometimes if possible.
Oh and sorry I suddenly quit at the betting server.

No problem man. :>

Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Well, iSpeed's not going to return to Serbia too soon though, so there should be less clan wars during this time. Clan wars with stakes must go through iSpeed before declaring anything.

And yes, it is nice to see allies posting on Metal's thread. Pretty badass allies we have there, aren't they? ;)
-----
And Say Hello to our newest member. He is the one and only master belt named Rallik89!

Rallik is a former rank 5 in global and is very good at ABD, Wushu & Lenshu. I've played with him a few times. At first, he was rusty. But after, he was too pro for me. Please give him a chance to get used to toribash both ingame and on forums as he had took a 2 year break. He joined in 2008.

Cheers.

Well, he seems good and if he's a bit lost with the forums, i guess that we can support him. Welcome so.
@Koooper If you want to learn how to spar Apply to the RSO, They have helped me out a lot.
@Deal So, we only do Clan wars with wages when ISpeed is here?
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well, i have an nice new, we'll apply to official pretty soon.
And then, we'll have to change somethings, for now, i'd recommend you guys to just follow these tips...
==================================

1.Make sure your activity is good. I mean, you don't have to post spam, but at least any posts that can help in anyway. i won't require like 10 posts per day, just the sufficient.
If you're worried about spam, you should check our rules again in the first page, i just will consider spam when you talk about something that was discussed like... 10 pages ago or things like " hey, how're you guys ", " join metal, plz! ", these things that doesn't will contribute with nothing.

2. Obviously, respect everyone, both allies than members, so if me or Ispeed say something, don't go agaisn't it, obviously if you think that anything is wrong, you're more than welcome to PM me. Be gentle, please.

3. Well, if you guys have got power to invite, don't invite without a App, it'll be closed for now so just people with app can join, at least for now.

4. You should try help us with anything, not talking about just activity, that's good, but you should try innovate.

5. i've added everyone in the skype, so if i've forgot anything and you have skype, please add-me, my name is sainzgc. Btw, if you don't have skype, then, you should create one or just pm-me...

6. Read every rule again, because i'll start look for who're breaking these rules and i'm sorry to say, but if you break a lot of rules, i'll have to kick you.

Well, that can be hard, but be official is what our family need now, and let's work together, as a family, because "Together we stand, together we charge, together we create. We are Metal. "

Thank you.
Last edited by Kratos; Aug 24, 2013 at 08:36 PM.
Yep iSpeed is our prime fighter. I could also play in clan wars if I ever had enough time, many times deal and iSpeed had told me about cw but I never had time to participate
Welcome Rallik! I would love to play with you ABD and Wushu ( I was mod rank 2 in wushu with iceage my partner being 1, now I dont know how to play.) So yeah welcome aboard.
CREAM ON !
Kratos, Just to be really organized we should have a system saying for example,
You have broken 1 rule you get a warning 2 rules and you are kicked are something to the extent of that. I think that it would be really easy to do something like that rather than be unorganized.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kershner2 View Post
Kratos, Just to be really organized we should have a system saying for example,
You have broken 1 rule you get a warning 2 rules and you are kicked are something to the extent of that. I think that it would be really easy to do something like that rather than be unorganized.

Well, I don't think this would be a good idea. Since the leaders are already so busy now, I don't think they'll have enough time to bother about the list.

Kratos has the power to leader and control this clan. I am pretty sure that Kratos would be fair to everyone and kick them according to the different offences the members make, so not to worry about this. We will automatically become more organized when we are official, so not to worry.

@Kratos Thanks for the tip, we'll try our best to follow them, so that we achieve official.

EDITED
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
personally I feel you guys don't have anything to worry about. Kratos is and always has been a good leader so I think the council will see that but good luck to you guys!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
personally I feel you guys don't have anything to worry about. Kratos is and always has been a good leader so I think the council will see that but good luck to you guys!

Thank you l3rk. We appreciate it. We really hope that we can become official this time and become like [Legendary], a good & strong clan. I hope everything goes well for [Legendary] too, although you guys are already official. Most of the [Legendary] are also really active allies, so if we really become official, we will definitely thank the clan members for being part of the clan and posting oftenly.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I Glance over at your member list and I notice dealornot invited AzureMage to join (M)

question on that happening?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719