Toribash
That 100k could have gone towards my final toribash wish before I'd leave, to get my name changed to Cozza.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
That 100k could have gone towards my final toribash wish before I'd leave, to get my name changed to Cozza.

Lol, name changing is a TC waste, same thing goes to Qi buying with a ridiculous price for just 1 Qi.
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Ikr, but we are anyways getting more active.

You revived the thread. Thanks.
I'm going to buy a namechange and a couple of million toricredits right before I go to uni.

Just a random thing I could do and reward myself with after I finish my courses. :-3
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by Aethernity View Post
Lol, name changing is a TC waste

Correct term is 'TC sink'
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
I'm going to buy a namechange and a couple of million toricredits right before I go to uni.

Just a random thing I could do and reward myself with after I finish my courses. :-3

Lol, kinda a silly thing to do, but eh.
Not sure if this is a game forum... or a big internet English course?
So many people leave toribash this time.
Not surprised many are leaving the game.
It's not as good as it once was. and most of us old players are leaving cause of the amount of stupidity that these newer guys are getting to....
As far as I'm concerned I care about that cause none of them can read apparently
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Yes, the immaturity of players is growing, indefinitely. There are the select hand-ful of people who are mature people with good intent, just blended into the crowd of newbies. A big reason I don't play is rather that I've already committed myself to 3 games a day, which I play for hours, so there isn't really time to play Tb. I mostly post here to keep in touch with the clan because I believe everyone in this clan is a good person.. So I kinda use this forum for social reasons, more or less.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.