Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Micho, i'll play against u and some othe ppl tomorrow
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
it's a cheap little candy bar, filled with some sort of magicla powder... go to a minishop or w/e u call it and ask for it (forgot what those minishops is called since it's nighty time here xD )
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
  • GMT:-5
  • Belt & Qi:3rd dan / 3234
  • I like to play: wushu,Kickbox,akido,sambo
  • Past Clan(s):[icof][woor][Hero]
  • Do I know English: Yes i do its my native launguage
  • I want to join because: Well i was thinking hero probally isnt goona make it so
  • No. of Infractions & Bans: 1 ban and 5 infractions(ive learned my leason)
  • Refferals(if any): i knew snoojadogg from a past clan idk if he remembers me
  • Somthing else: the idea i presented was mispresented but i worked it out with AKP

art:

Last edited by drool; Jun 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Somthing else wasnt pink
nate456 : Sice you have so many infracts/ban we would like to know he dates/reason ffor them..
KONY 2012
Ok then

help fliping a texts
Reason: Ignoring rules
05-22-2009 11:21 AM by 3vi1uhhmmm go to this one a mod helped me but didferent mod made hell about it

Ydnarano67 and...
Reason: Useless Post
04-20-2009 03:25 AM by hanz0

i realllly dont know

Eureka's Textures Shop
04-17-2009 01:03 PM by hanz0
Saying these were really great textures

i want to buy a voucher...
03-29-2009 10:24 AM by GalrathI was unaware i had seen a thread like this before

Selling two sets! quick
Reason: Useless Post
03-14-2009 05:11 PM by hanz0Double post to be correct

My ban was from a declaration of war that turned into a fight between me and a nother player and that was in like the first month of my forum time so i reallllyyy learned from that

Wow i feel like a really bad person with all of these they look so much worse when there all in front of you
Last edited by drool; Jun 14, 2009 at 12:42 AM.