Ranking
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Number: 26

Also, VI looks amazing. Definitely buying her soon.

Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
The number i've chosen is potato.
Also I like Morde, with that new item you build out of Haunting Guise(I forget what it's called), he does even more crazy-fantastic-orgasmic-ecstatic damage than he already did.

*EDIT*
Also Vi just got released.

Originally Posted by j4nd0 View Post
13!

Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Since I'm feeling sleep deprived I'd like to offer you guys a chance at winning something worth 975 rp or less just guess a number and whichever number I like the most will get something, 1 number per person.

I'll decide on xmas eve who wins.

Also it's not based on a random number, it's just the number which I find the most entertaining or interesting. It's only for people on NA. That being said potato is invalid. It can be a floating point number though and I am taking into account mathematical symbols, such as: !.
Last edited by Hippybob; Dec 20, 2012 at 05:43 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by PrincessZo View Post
Boonana I spectated that game. you were talking crap all game btw. But yea toon seems to have rage issues aswell.

its true
but the amount of "im gonna destroy you" pregame talk he was blabbing about it was totes ok for me to

also ireila is so damn fun. Like. Dang. Played like a game of her. Watched wikid player her and now I'm probably the best ireila in the universe.
ever.
piss
12! divided by 666, multiplied by 6!, divided by 5!, divided by 666, divided by 42, minus 53.273192

which equals 101

Also, Vi looks like a huge bully, looking forward to pissing off top/bot lane and ganking.
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
I recently downloaded this game to see what all the fuss was about, I suck so bad it's not even funny.

Don't worry, by level 20 you will suck less!

also, I choose number..... hmmmm... maybe? ERrrrrrr.

Ah fuck it, I choose 901823

Nine-hundred and one thousand eight-hundred and twenty-three. Why you ask? Because you like it, and if you don't like it, you're a numberist. You friggin numberist... No wonder you don't like my number...
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 20, 2012 at 08:01 AM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I guess 69.
Also, Vi needs a nerf. Also, someof you already know me. Not gonna say who but for these reasons ima add nobody incase you do. ima play LoL with irl friends and family only.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Pulled off a pentakill as Akali today. In the same game one of my good friends also pulled off two sick cross maps with draven.
I've done two pentas in my life and they were both on Akali. Good stuff.

Did my first penta yesterday with Akali.

God i love Vi's theme song <3
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat