Toribash
that was pretty brutal. monkeyapex. do you have any stikes with both hands grabbed? i usually go for knees. then either transition to a safety position or to a foot sweep. sometimes if i'm feeling lucky a kick. replays related.
also i'm going to my uncles funeral so i'll be quieter than normal. if thats possible
Attached Files
akido counter kneesdfd.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
akido foot sweep.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
akidoheadere.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
I'm so sorry for your loss.... I never knew my Uncle's closely... It must be horrible to lose one though. ;~;

These replays should be your thing.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post
that was pretty brutal. monkeyapex. do you have any stikes with both hands grabbed? i usually go for knees. then either transition to a safety position or to a foot sweep. sometimes if i'm feeling lucky a kick. replays related.
also i'm going to my uncles funeral so i'll be quieter than normal. if thats possible

omg! dats bad man
also.im starting again to make madman check it! its rusty tho
and nice rpl both. insane ;)
Attached Files
#000darkerrr.rpl (400.9 KB, 5 views)
just a fancy signature
all my condolences Monkeyishi hope you are alright <3 <3 you can be quiet as long as you need to get to a normal stay again, good luck <
Originally Posted by monkeyishi View Post

Man.. I know how it is to lose someone close ._.

Just cry as mutch as you can, don't hold it in.. Take care and take your time man, we'll be here waiting for you <3
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
what is this, why aren't any people taking the application serious?.. it's annoying the heck out of me xd It's not that hard..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore