Toribash
Ikr, I play that myself either. Jousting suxs, joustingfixed is best. lol. because

this :D

Apathetic User
^ lol
:PP
Mind telling me how you wrote that thingy like that on your siggy? It always fascinated me but I never bothered checking how to do it.
:P
Life without mods on Minecraft are ew!

Wonder how slow this chat is truly getting!

Edit: Clipsall its using code:
Code test
clips, I am using this. [ mod=Vendoor]Proud of being in [Extreme], Always will be.[/mod]

Without space :V

Also, could someone pm me password of that private chat?

Apathetic User
Hmm
@Kammy
I been only watching anime for a month, but I finished quite a number of it already.
Mind suggesting to me some animes, Kam? ;o
I just finished Soul eater today, gonna finish Inuyasha in a couple of days when I get the free time. So started downloading Sword art online today :o
So any animes you can suggest? ;3 I guess you can take some examples from there, I kinda liked those three.

@Toon/Vendoor
Thanks. ;o

@Vendoor
nothing much ever goes on there, I heard. I been in this clan for some now and I still haven't gotten the pass :P

You're just on trail yet, so don't try to push it. Be patient a while, Linky would tell you when he thinks you're ready and trust worthy enough. :o

@Toon, What do you plan to do now that you're unbanned :o? Well eitherway, welcome back :o

Anyways, I'm off for the day, possible the night too, gonna wake up tommorow night or something I gues, gawd I'm tired. cya guys later
xoxoxo
Last edited by clipsall; Sep 14, 2013 at 09:10 PM.
Oh, alright. And also, everyone who can, /join evxtreme, I am lonely :<

Apathetic User
Lol, Vendoor, you didn't have to put a space in the [mod=Vendoor][/mod] command.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Oh lol, I thought it wouldnt work, and actually, I havent tested it ;d

Well, always new information is welcome, thanks, Cozzakilll

Apathetic User