Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

important ÜBER THINGY SUPER RANDOMSSPLATT
OMG LOOK! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! (RDC'S FAV THREAD!)

PS: I'm hgih while ritinnnn' eet.
Last edited by AKP; Jun 13, 2009 at 09:31 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
yea sure works for me.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
OMFGWHAT IS THIS?!??!!

also, thread is being draged off-topic...
did u ever notice this?

wibbles = schmäkerikäk
what the fudge, lol... ALSO i knew u were going to post here, if u wouldnt, my post up there wouldnt exist. SHIPSHOPLEETSKEET RANDOM FUPP DRAGONCAKES
Now that is an exemplary display of Spam.You are awarded with 9999 spam points.These things could go in Wibbles .

I now realised that eating refreshers makes one high.
KONY 2012
LOL well, that's not SPAM it's constructive thinking.. locicial smorgifiing epicness my physicated negative impulsive candy.
Originally Posted by AKP View Post
Now that is an exemplary display of Spam.You are awarded with 9999 spam points.These things could go in Wibbles .

I now realised that eating refreshers makes one high.

What he said ^