Toribash
Originally Posted by Desiderius
Gold already exist

No. If you are intrested really, first name of our clan was Phoenix where were Me, Wwolfer(Walter), Radogoshi, Andrsabaka and if i am not wrong IseeU. Then we became Impossible and there were Me, Wwolfer, IseeU and Advakat with Radogoshi.
Radogoshi joined [g] and we decided that we have some troubles with tag [Impossible] - too long [imp] - senseless and [impo] sounds like [Impro]. I don't really remember but if i am not wrong IseeU proposed to take clan name which will be like Metall. Firstly we were named Platinum (for smth 15 seconds) and then we became [Ag] - Argentum, we created DSC. (If what, Gold sounds too foolish and cheap so we did not became [Gold]) after 1 or 2 days we decided that Silver is much better, and Fish changed our dsc name, so here we are ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
I see.
So Gold doesn't exist... but then again that's what a top secret organization that's manipulating you would want you to think.
Originally Posted by USB View Post
No. If you are intrested really, first name of our clan was Phoenix where were Me, Wwolfer(Walter), Radogoshi, Andrsabaka and if i am not wrong IseeU. Then we became Impossible and there were Me, Wwolfer, IseeU and Advakat with Radogoshi.
Radogoshi joined [g] and we decided that we have some troubles with tag [Impossible] - too long [imp] - senseless and [impo] sounds like [Impro]. I don't really remember but if i am not wrong IseeU proposed to take clan name which will be like Metall. Firstly we were named Platinum (for smth 15 seconds) and then we became [Ag] - Argentum, we created DSC. (If what, Gold sounds too foolish and cheap so we did not became [Gold]) after 1 or 2 days we decided that Silver is much better, and Fish changed our dsc name, so here we are ;)

Phoenix was actually a secret branch of USSR clan,and also,i myself consider gold shitty metal that cant be compared to silver
Originally Posted by 1FrozeN1 View Post
1. I sent to you 20k
2. 10k sent to Rgk ( )
3. I'm not a scammer

[S]RKG 3 - 1 [Aliens]1FrozeN1 + 10k
[S]RKG 3 - 2 [Aliens]1FrozeN1 + 20k "Him sent me only 10k" SCAMMERRRRR!!

Ok?
SEND ME TC 4FREE