Ranking
my beginner anime was Mirai Nikki which I liked a lot, even though it's a bit trash
I think Hunter x Hunter is a good shounen (a bunch of episodes to watch tho)
and animes like Love Hina and Erased should be good too
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HxH was my introduction to anime. Its pretty long but i enjoyed every bit of it.
If you want something that wont overwhelm you with the number of episodes i guess i have few suggestions:
one punch man, boku no hero academia, parasyte: the maxims, sakurasu no pet na kanojo, nanatsu no taizai, neon genesis evangelion, haikyuu, attack on titan and tokyo ghoul (dont bother with season 3 and 4).
Edit: just noticed that i have been watching anime for 4 years now with almost 200 anime on my list.i'm such a weeb
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 1, 2019 at 12:08 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
one punch man, boku no hero academia, parasyte: the maxims, sakurasu no pet na kanojo, nanatsu no taizai, neon genesis evangelion, haikyuu, attack on titan and tokyo ghoul (dont bother with season 3 and 4)

from these I'll re-encourage you watching the ones in bold

not that you shouldnt watch the others mentioned though, all of them are very good to watch imo. But as for a beginner I would strongly suggest the ones in bold
edit: oh and also I dont know some of them :b

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Naruto is actually one of my favorite animes too

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I remember back in elementary I heard about Naruto. Timeless classic at this point, but looking back at it, the animations are kind of choppy compared to things today. I still enjoy the storyline of it
-----
Before I go anywhere though, I'd like to say WOW I'm impressed by you guys. This month has been the most active of all our months this last half year. I want to point out Victor's games, at 345 games, which will give us more exp points than ever!
Lionet is also doing great, with 182 games

I'd also like to bring to attention that both the124 and heroman are playing multiple games, and BOTH are in green. You guys are doing awesome!

Last edited by Karbn; Feb 1, 2019 at 12:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
when we played together
-----
also can we all chip in TC to get The124 a namechange?
I dont want to threaten our bank but I think we could use the 30k I donated recently, everyone could donate a bit if they want too, and I currently have 8k.

If we can do this as I proposed above, we almost have 40k for him. Step by step we can get him the namechange
or we can start a new fund from scratch too

what do you guys think?
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 1, 2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]