Toribash
Wrecking balls.....
Whats your opinion on this twerking shit?
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Twerking is as retarded as Justin Bieber. If not more retarded.

On another note, I got our IRC channel back up and running.
Easy way to get to it is by clicking "Extreme" in my sig.
Kam, what even is chillstep? Sounds like you listen to ghost-like sounds with a metrinome beat.
Anyhow, it's been blown out of proportion, as is everything on the web, but at the same time, Miley Cyrus made a very dumb move by twerking with a man who is married and has 2 children. I give up on pop culture sometimes.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So here i'm, for who don't know, we have now a clan alliance, so guess that you guys will see me more times here and btw, feel free to post in Metal board, just click in my sig.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Kam, what even is chillstep?

Chillstep

Chillstep is a type of dubstep, but not as "in-your-face".
Believe it or not, I actually like this kind of music.

Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
So here i'm, for who don't know, we have now a clan alliance, so guess that you guys will see me more times here and btw, feel free to post in Metal board, just click in my sig.

I'll hit up your clan in a few, scare the living shit outta your members with my homosexuality.

LOOK AT KAMMY IN GIRLS CLOTHES, MO'FUCKERS

Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Metal/rock/chillstep/metalstep > electro

I guess, in a way I'm the exact opposite.
I prefer Electro over the things you stated, and Pop and rock and country, that sorta shit.
And I'm not even sure what Metal/Chill step is, but I can't honestly be bothered right now
Originally Posted by Aethernity View Post
Well, you can't debate about your favorite music genres. We have different choices, you know?

Actually you can, if both of you share the same Genre or different. That quite depends on what kind of debate you are talking about. ;d

Anyways, guys, sorry foh dropping them activity o -o
I figured that if none of you are going to be active, why should I ;u, anyways, I'll try to be a bit active from now ;d
well chippy got owned we all went active when he dropped his activity
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Lol well, I figured it was something like that. :P

Lately, for some reason, I became an anime fanatic :x I used to hate it.
Mehhhh.
Anyways, I'm off, got a tutor coming in half an hour to help me practice for my Entrance exams, so Adios.
I'll be back soon, expect to find me ingame too ;d