Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nobody answering this, but since I want to try.....

Hi im spcr, thats how they call me, anyway, my dream is to know you guys, because T is the best since I got to toribash, like you can see, I make spcr in 2009, im very active in forums, and ingame too, Tamer0 and Vigilante rules.... I do whatever you want guys, Now im shield, but if I got a oportunity to enter, gladly I will be with you guys...Anyway, the thing I want to tell you guys, is that hope you give me an oportunity and chance to learn great thing with you. Im good guitarist, good at sports and I can make avvys or something you want.

Thanks for reading this
Attached Files
arm kick.rpl (134.1 KB, 6 views)
great volleyball throw 1.rpl (84.1 KB, 5 views)
another replay.rpl (79.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Theory; May 12, 2013 at 10:20 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
My name is Gustavo and would like to enter this clan because I know that it could test my skills on a test to get in, now about 6k toribash I'm blue belt however have another account 2nd dan black but with this game more to gain rank and as in the beginning let me know if you want me to test;)
Originally Posted by natemanb09 View Post
I would like to join im a blue belt

Great application
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
Great application

ACCEPTED
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Hey my name is Josh and I live in new Zealand where uric live I am the best at Twinsword,Aikidobigdojo,judo,spar,breakdancing,mus hu,and more the reason why I want to join is because you guys are all replay makers me too if you have Toriprime I can make you a signature just P.M me and it is free no charge i'm a fan of this clan because i want to show you all my replays
Hello