Toribash
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Do you do parkour, since i basically only do mp and sp parkour. lol

Of course I do. i love it all

also I am on Skype and in game right now

Also I added some cool replays to my app from me hanging out in the 5k tourney room
Last edited by Onimaru; Dec 4, 2015 at 05:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
Of course I do. i love it all

also I am on Skype and in game right now

Also I added some cool replays to my app from me hanging out in the 5k tourney room

Hey there Onimaru.

Its great that you still want to apply even when I told you to wait! I think you'll be a great asset to Wapow, and I think you'll like it in here! Alas, cant skype with you now as Im heading to work in 20 minutes, so Ill just wish you good luck!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonderful app! I still remember those first TK matches we played, and how you relayed me your intent to join. That is a solid app and I really hope the leaders will see this too!
I really really like your behaviour, and that's a nice app. I'm looking forward to play with you ingame, but most importantly, with the tag WAPOW by your side. Good luck mate! Cheers!
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I liked your app oni, hope to see you in WAPOW some day soon! :P
Last edited by Flow; Dec 4, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
CONGRATULATIONS ONIMARU!!
We liked your app, and from what i hear you are a decent player. ll send you a PM with some more details. I will send you a PM with more details and get your Skype before I add you to the clan.

We are still looking for more applicants so please keep them coming!
Ayy guys
Whats up guys. My name is Mitch I have a wiener dog named Brutus so my handle is brutus3. He is self conscious about his size so don't mess with him or I'll kick your ass in aikido. Any way... My favorite mod is akido regular. I play almost every day. As a college student, working fulltime, it is sometimes difficult to be on toribash. I am not extremely active in the forums because by the time I get home to play I just want to zone out in to some good old qa. I do check my PMs fairly regularly, but I do not receive a ton of them so it may be easier to reach me on skype. Toribash is the type of game that you either love it or you hate it. The first time I played toribash I played for 48 consecutive hours then went to work on Monday and played on my work computer. My hobbies line up with my degree for I would like to get a masters in Computer Science. I love designing software and learning whatever I can on the computer. Another side hobby of mine is fishing the small ponds and lake is my hometown. It is nice to be out in a quite pond with your cell phone off and a couple of strong beers to go with your lazy afternoon.
I would like to join WAPOW in order to improve the skills I have been accumulating in the last two years of playing. I feel that my grappling has finally reached a level that could prove useful to this clan. Above all, the small amount of playing I have done with this clan has proven that you are all a fun and humble group to play with. The fighting styles I have seen from this clan are about having a good match not just winning as many matches as possible. I am happy to see that some openings have finally come about so that I can put my name in to the loop. If you ask challanged I have been asking when requiting will happen for a long time now. Probably almost an annoying amount, sorry about that chall. Any way I hope you guys are having a nice holiday and I hope to hear from you soon.

My Skype is mitchblanch hit me up any time.

This is the best torimoji just saw this and couldn't stop from adding this in
brutus3.

As we played earlier today I've already got a headstart apart from the rest of the council. I'd like you to play around with some of the other members of Wapow to see if you fit in nicely.

Until then, stay hard!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]