Toribash
It is 5:12 am. Why am I up? Should I sleep? I wanna get back into making skate replays. Might do a ingame tourney on Saturday. Who knows the commands and wants to assist me or just post the needed commands here?

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hello Monks!!! Today I've gone against some of your members, and the fabulous BBKing, it was a pleasure and an honor to fight against you guys. I admire how this clan has such a strong foundation and how kind the Monks are! Good night/morning to you guys!
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
#1034 CuhminHer

Orange Belt

Hello my dear friends... I have found the path of Jesus. This has been my main occupation for centuries now, but i am finally here. The Messiah is upon you today. If you would like to donate to the development of my new totalitarian empire, please send 1 tc today. Thank you! Invite me

The stuff ppl post
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
#1034 CuhminHer

Orange Belt

Hello my dear friends... I have found the path of Jesus. This has been my main occupation for centuries now, but i am finally here. The Messiah is upon you today. If you would like to donate to the development of my new totalitarian empire, please send 1 tc today. Thank you! Invite me

The stuff ppl post

Lol, I've heard this so many times ingame!
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
#1034 CuhminHer

Orange Belt

The stuff ppl post

xD idk what people do

Anyway im the new one here Hello all Monks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Hi Conpound welcome to the monastery. Hope you'll have a good time here.
Check out Announcement -> Board-Rules if you want to know the important threads.
so... i made an idea for the host and events team and a few hours after i posted, the first round of the call to arms event starts, appears to be the exact same idea as i posted. Ain't that a buzzkill.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen