Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Cracck View Post
Hey guys im the new ally

Welcome aboard new ally, [M]etal salutes you. But please for future referance try to post more than 15 words and/ or 2 sentenced worth of post
CREAM ON !
Hey guys im the new ally

Hello Cracck. Welcome to Metal!

It's been a long time since I met you. I still remember Crack11

Anyways, like what Possesed said, please try to post more then 15 words, as we're trying to get official at the moment. As this is your first post in the Metal thread, the members will forgive you, but remember to follow the rules next time.
Feel free to post anytime you want, but please try to refrain from spamming.Thanks.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Haha.. well alrighty then, im gonna make sure from now on im gonna see if i post more than 15 words just not to dissapoint you guys. ;)
Haha.. well alrighty then, im gonna make sure from now on im gonna see if i post more than 15 words just not to dissapoint you guys. ;)

Thanks for agreeing to the terms. You'll do well as an ally.

By the way guys, both FVipers & Metal are having a friendly clan war together with no stakes. We currently need one more member. If you're free and up for the clan war, /jo fviper

Thanks.
Ex-Gamemaster
Hope you are all doing well Some time later how about we do another friendly war.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by KooopeR View Post
thank you ;)
Welcome master, hope you have a good time in metal too

Any one know how to spar like a beast? Can any one teach me how to spar, people asking me wana spar? Oh shame i dont know how to spar :<

Possesed dont worry.. you are really active here, it do help too

You should apply to RSO ORG if u want to learn^^. Cool, i wanna join the war sometimes if possible.
Oh and sorry I suddenly quit at the betting server.
Great clan war guys Fviper lost 5-1 hope we can do another clan war someday with stakes... hehe .

Sure thing Crack. The FVipers put up a good fight though, I would say that FViper also consist of pretty elite players. I admit that it was luck that we won you 5-1. Maybe we can have another round some other day.
Ex-Gamemaster
We will do more clan wars when iSpeed returns from his handball tournament, also it is very good to see so active allies, posting in our forum.
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
We will do more clan wars when iSpeed returns from his handball tournament, also it is very good to see so active allies, posting in our forum.

Well, iSpeed's not going to return to Serbia too soon though, so there should be less clan wars during this time. Clan wars with stakes must go through iSpeed before declaring anything.

And yes, it is nice to see allies posting on Metal's thread. Pretty badass allies we have there, aren't they? ;)
-----
And Say Hello to our newest member. He is the one and only master belt named Rallik89!

Rallik is a former rank 5 in global and is very good at ABD, Wushu & Lenshu. I've played with him a few times. At first, he was rusty. But after, he was too pro for me. Please give him a chance to get used to toribash both ingame and on forums as he had took a 2 year break. He joined in 2008.

Cheers.
Last edited by Dexx; Aug 24, 2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ex-Gamemaster