Toribash
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
Pretty sure Lushsmoke was exaggerating, he just doesn't like the taste.

Now, how many of you believe in horoscopes/astrology/star signs/zodiacs and the like? This hasn't come up yet, and since we're very international, I'm curious

I don't believe in fortune, future, voodoo, or superstition. People like to make Apocalypse stuff and all that. I don't believe it because there's one EVERY year. Also, subliminal messages coming from sky marks, drawings, or shapes put in the ground are just designs or stars you picked out from the other 300 Billion.
Originally Posted by wannin View Post
The Chinese have many things about horoscopes. Many people just look at them for fun and kind of get affected by it, while some others take it dead seriously.

Me myself, don't pay much attention to that kind of stuff.

People like to look at mystical things, and after, they try to force it to happen. It's sorta like a cartoon. They worry, then that's what makes it happen.
Last edited by omegadark1; Jun 11, 2013 at 06:24 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Guys, how are you? I hope we'll be friends, I ThePitcher write in your thread and play with you
Respect to ~ Brigada
Alt account?

OK let's start new topic:
Do you watch basketball (NBA or Euroleague)
Who is you favorite team and what do you think of them?

My favorite team is Boston Celtics.
They played bad this year since Ray Allen left to Miami (I hate them from my guts). Also there are some old guys that used to be good but not so much now... I think Rajon Rondo is the future from the Celtics.
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
Alt account?

No I do not have alt accounts,I love to watch football and ultimate fighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcXPrnx0sXo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
Last edited by Yoko; Jun 16, 2013 at 05:41 AM.
Respect to ~ Brigada
@Yoko
Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
Guys, how are you? I hope we'll be friends, I ThePitcher write in your thread and play with you

First you posted this, which I've since deleted. Then you post this(what I'm quoting right now). I sincerely doubt any of us know you, though you appear to be the type that wants to be friends with everyone. You've been posting all over chat threads, which I would consider spamming. And when you post things like this, I begin to doubt if we want to know or be friends with you. Our forum rules apply to anyone who would post in our clan forum. If you want to post here, please adhere to them. Sorry if I seem like a dick in this post, but I've deleted too much spam over the years
to let it happen all over again. If you want to get to know us, hang out in our rooms and/or read through our threads. Then you'll know what to expect. Also, you said you watch football and UFC events, yet you post old WWE/WWF clips? Wtf?

@Dzajko: Nah, I don't. Non-combat sports don't interest me. I don't like teams, I like individuals when it comes to sports. Also, we got a sports talk thread, which you made, by the way. This thread is about things we don't discuss elsewhere

@clan: That being said, what would be your favorite thing to watch on TV? I haven't watched TV in years, but all I used to watch were Discovery, Animal Planet and animated cartoon channels.

P.S: Geezus, I come off as an evil bastard in this post.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
I don't watch TV. Although I do watch the Pokemon Anime online (it's shit, I know, but I wanted to see Charizard's return)
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Well it has been a while since I have posted so I will jump in on this topic.

I dont watch TV either , if I want to see a bunch of cliche shows or reality shows that have no benefit from watching then I would go down town Toronto. But if it is documentary about an interesting subject or leaves me with more knowledge then I had before , I will watch. Some sports are great to watch though, UK football, parkour competitions, real martial art matches ( UFC has too many safety restrictions ), and extreme sports.

Lets throw this off topic a little if know one minds. So I may hang up my jacket for modding and start doing textures , I didnt realize that I had made alot of textures and just stored them on my laptop lol

2 full 512 joint texture set wips
1 full 512 Hunters set
8 512 HQ head textures
Numerous hand textures
A affordable universal rendering head texture for new players
and so on ...

Do you guys think I should start selling them ? And if I posted them could you guys help me price them out ?
I only watch Discovery, Animal Planet, History, Nat Geo, and sometimes movies. Otherwise, I don't really watch TV.

The textures: If you're not gonna use it and you don't want it, I don't see why not sell it.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!