Toribash
Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
Hello I am stupid and forgot to post here. My bad....
Name: Tsneak15 aka The Arm Bandit aka A.T.
Belt:Black
Extra stuff: I breakdance pretty good and would love to join this clan :P

Denied, sorry. Please read the instructions before posting.
Originally Posted by HashtagYolo View Post
We're all extensively discussing your well-worded application, but I personally wanted to thank you for your amazing grammar and well thought out post.

Stop being an ass. You're not even in this clan.
PM me with any and all questions
Hi guys, I'm Micah or as you can see Mdm800 . As of right now I'm 13 and will be 14 in about 4 weeks, I'm a 3rd Dan black belt probably about 500 games until I reach 4th Dan. I love Minecraft I'm actually in a competition with my friend to see who can kill the end dragon first (I found diamond already so I'm on a roll) I also play two sports, football and track. I might do wrestling I don't know yet I'm in high school And I should be doing homework, but that can wait. I play on the computer way to much and need to stop but that can wait too; the only other game that i love besides Minecraft and Toribash is war-frame. I'm said to have a very creative mind I mean my teachers through out the years thought I was just the strangest thing ever.

I don't have many friends. I love sweet tea and pepperoni. I even considered writing this in a format that I learned this year to try and impress. I have no clue but I believe my GMT is +4 if you really must know what it is I'm in North Carolina. I have a pet dog named Daisy; Scrappy died in February he'd been sick for two years. :c It's really hard for me to finish replays because I have to leave or they have to leave I'm a Spar/Tk fanatic.

This has been my app thank you for your time.
Attached Files
adalol.rpl (52.4 KB, 4 views)
mdm vs. young.rpl (378.3 KB, 3 views)
mdm vs. kongxd.rpl (274.5 KB, 5 views)
what shame uke_runkido.rpl (44.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Micah; Oct 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: edit: I'll put more replays in these arn't that good
Hi, My real name is Luis but you can call me Chris. I am a brown belt in toribash and my favorite mod is aikido My skype username is called thebomb125. In real life am 13 and my favorite sport is karate (I am green belt in it) I am a male (and a sexy one for sure). I am a very funny person and I am active most of the time in forum and in game. my replays are a bit newbie but I will post them here. This clan looks fun with heaps of nice and funny people. Hattersin has the most epic replays Tyzi has the coolest looking skin. If you accsept this I will quit virus and join this epic clan
-----
Edit: and my GMT is 8+
Attached Files
Locked in Splinter.rpl (99.1 KB, 10 views)
Sky Void Death Kick.rpl (65.6 KB, 5 views)
Sky Eyes.rpl (104.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by chrisabin2; Oct 5, 2013 at 04:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
Not that i have any say in the final decision, but i would have to say no, one because you're in a clan currently and even though you said you would leave, that doesn't show the most loyalty i have ever seen. I'll leave the rest to hatt.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Not that i have any say in the final decision, but i would have to say no, one because you're in a clan currently and even though you said you would leave, that doesn't show the most loyalty i have ever seen. I'll leave the rest to hatt.

answer is no get out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Hey guys. I'm TBashDude, my real name is Brandon. I'm a black belt (in Toribash, of course), but I still have a lot to learn, as anyone else does. I'm good at any form of aikido, judo, and some other mods. I'm also good at sparring, but I'm still learning how to do parkour. My GMT is -4:00. I'm a very nice guy, and funny at times. As you can tell, I definitely use grammar a lot. I've attached five replays below. And I'd like to add that PlataBear asked me to apply to Obey. Thank you for reading this, and I hope you consider accepting me!

EDIT: My Skype is TBashDude, same as my Toribash name.
Attached Files
TBash - Dat Save.rpl (57.1 KB, 2 views)
TBash - Epic Match.rpl (76.9 KB, 2 views)
TBash - Sike!.rpl (55.2 KB, 2 views)
TBash - Yay, Decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by TBashDude; Oct 5, 2013 at 06:19 PM. Reason: My Skype is TBashDude, the same as my Toribash name.
•You're bananas!