Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Gormun View Post
In the anime she is supposed to be about 17?
Book image = too old

She's a Pagan Deity, so is hundreds of years old :P

But yes, she looks young in the anime/manga, and I'd imagine the Light Novel descriptions fit that - some of the translated Light Novels use that kind of picture on the front cover.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I didn't like Dragon Crisis.

Also, what's with the cover for that volume of Spice and Wolf?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
I didn't like Dragon Crisis.

Also, what's with the cover for that volume of Spice and Wolf?

Aww Why? I'm only on episode 5 and I watched them on after another at like 3 am on my phone xD I think its pretty nice
I was tempted to watch dragon crisis on my iPod, is it good? For a guy anyways since it was under ecchi.......
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I thought Dragon Crisis started out nice, but then trailed off into the ecchi drivel it's known as today.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
You don't like ecchi?

Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 29, 2011 at 06:23 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Too much ecchi can ruin an anime. If I wanted ecchi, I could've just watched hentai.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Dragon Crisis - Started out decent at first, but it began to feel like a filler (similar to that of a Naruto Shippuuden filler); one goal per episode, goal is always achieved at the end. There was way too much ecchi for the good of the series, which began to degrade it entirely. Overall, the series feels generic in terms of similarities to Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana, etc...

It's not unique, its OST is not particularly outstanding, things run by too quickly, and ecchi barrage is not nice. Simple.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
She's a Pagan Deity, so is hundreds of years old :P

But yes, she looks young in the anime/manga, and I'd imagine the Light Novel descriptions fit that - some of the translated Light Novels use that kind of picture on the front cover.

in the form of a 17 year old girl (with tail and ears)