Toribash
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Hahaha, I bought 420 or something iron ingots and got to 100 in 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
LOL i need to buy 420 iron ingots aswell

:3 Indeed you do!
This game is pretty legit, Khajiit heavy armor hand to hand here
[eVo] [BaKeD]
hand to hand, meaning... punching?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
It does.

What is a good method to level up enchanting fast?
Should I forge iron daggers and enchant them with cheap shit?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by sid View Post
hand to hand, meaning... punching?

yes punching, as in unarmed
its pretty powerful until lvl 25 of so, after its pretty good too
to me its only a bit boring
Originally Posted by Bumhunter90 View Post
It does.

yep
just buy pretty and lesser soul gems and go,
also activate the mage stone - 20% is not small at all, in the end its 20% less time spent doing it
enchanting is worth it, the only prob I see is u become to powerful. I can kill a Giant with two hits (or one if its critical) and I did not even abuse smiting and enchanting, I just got them to 100
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
yep
just buy pretty and lesser soul gems and go,
also activate the mage stone - 20% is not small at all, in the end its 20% less time spent doing it

I've never bought soulgems. Are they available at potion shops too?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I've never bought soulgems. Are they available at potion shops too?

not sure,
I buy most of them in "Bits and Pieces" in Solitude (2nd shop on the right when u come in) and in Winterhold College almost all sell them.
empty petty is like less than 50 gold (dependent on speech), just get like 50 of them or so and fill them with a soul trap spell or soul trap enchanted weapon and chant shit items and sell them. Good way to make gold and get enchanting up. Only it takes while (a lot longer than smiting) and it is very boring. Best to do it at the same time as smiting - make a bunch of iron daggers and hide bracers, enchant them and sell them to buy new materials and soul gems
Last edited by missuse; Dec 4, 2011 at 09:57 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
not sure,
I buy most of them in "Bits and Pieces" in Solitude (2nd shop on the right when u come in) and in Winterhold College almost all sell them.
empty petty is like less than 50 gold (dependent on speech)

Thank you! My poor piggy bank... I'm not good at that. Maybe I sell some loot.
Last edited by AHD; Dec 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM.
i got 100 at smithing

using dragonplate atm and daedric weapons

now im going to level up my enchanting skills
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Heh, honestly, I kinda DID NOT DO ANYTHING UNHONEST a bit. I got a load of steel ingots from A MYSTERIOUS LOCATION OF SOME SORT, plus some other materials, then just crafted forever. Then I used AN ANCIENT TECHNIQUE OF MYSTERY to get a ton of grand soul gems (souls included, of course) and enchanted all of it. Using COCAINE to circumvent the no running from encumbrance I sold all of it to a merchant, meaning I gave most of it away for free. But it's no big deal, I have plenty of gold.

Smithing, enchanting and speech, all in one go, even if I did use SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THE CONSOLE.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by ATD View Post
No no see you have to go above the balcony and there is a statue. When she is giving her speech you push the stone Gargoyle that is above her and it falls and kills her. If you did this and it didn't give you the bonus then its prolly glitched..

I just stabbed her in the back (x30 crits yeye). I guess because she fell off the balcony I lost my bonus...

It does.

Enchant them with banish and they will sell for 1k+

Your piggy bank need not suffer. In fact even if you just make 20 iron daggers / petty banish it will cost you maybe 500gp, but it will sell for 20k.