Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Did you create the cap in the picture? :o
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I can do it :P
Not a hard tut btw,as I said,if I'm in,I'll give awesome,but hard tutorials.
I already informed BenDover,that I'm going to translate some awesome tutorials from Russian to English,the cap is just crap what i can actually do <_< But,I mostly love simplistic stuff. *Sigh* -.-
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
lol that's not quite 3d, the mesh on the back is flat - doesn't flow with the curve of the hat.

It's not a bad tutorial but I doubt it would help many TBer's as altho it shows you the techniques it doesn't do much by way of explaining why there is a hilight here or why the shadow falls off at this point. Which is fine for some of us, but I get the feeling alot of beginners would struggle lol.

Interesting site tho, google translate works pretty well with it.

Do you have any examples of work you've made with the techniques from the site?
Last edited by KungFuJC; Jun 30, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
KungFuJC,well,that's only 1 part of the head,what you said there,there was mostly work with the pen tool and color balance.
LilTerror,doh
If I'll get in,I'll give some lessons like these:

• มวยไทย •
I feel like Lexx should check out th Toribash Art School. Those tutorials would fit in more
there, considering in this organization we share our art with eachother and gives tips on
how to improve, and what to have and what not to have, etc.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Ye gata's not a tutorial place, TAS is the place for you. If you created all of them images i'd be happy to accept you. The pretty sweet, also at terror niceone man. Also...lol at ezeths comment.
Well,didn't notice TAS.
I was here to get comments and tips to my sets. If there weren't any TAS,i would give the tutorials here. But mostly,you've seen the things i can make,and it must be easier to decide now i guess.
• มวยไทย •