Toribash
er, ok, let me try again:

I'm saying "no" (as in "YOU ARE REJECTED") and then explaining why I did so (as in giving reasons why did I say "YOU ARE REJECTED" in this case). And those reasons for saying "no", are:
1. You are way to young, in my experience is nearly impossible to be 100% mature and adequate at that age, trust me on this one.
2. You joined this game 2 month ago, u're newb to this game, I bet u don't even know how to play half of the mods.
fuckin raaaaaped.
Kid got banned too
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Nationality:American
Belt:Second Dan Black Belt
Preferred Mods:Judo, aikido, and somewhat wushu/
Old Clans:TTF, XIII
Why do you want to join?: I have seen many other players from Urban around, and for the most part I admire their skills. I would like to join Urban to grow stronger, and to learn from the other veterans.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:I bring the skills of: being a quick learner, Knowing what to do, and when to do it. Also, i bring somewhat some Graphic Arts Skill with me ;)
Other Qualities: I enjoy playing toribash, but havent been all so active lately, mainly because of my computer frying, and me not being able to get to a computer. But i am here to Grow, and defeat.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )*replays coming as soon as I can retrieve them from my old Computer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Nationality:American

u do know there is no such nationality as "american", I mean there was no such thing 1000 years ago. So for all we know yr grand grand grand grand father could've been russian. Was he russian? Are U russian? How do u feel about comunism? Whats yr opinion on Georgia/Russia conflict (2008.)?
Take yr time answering those questions.
Last edited by DrBear; Mar 14, 2010 at 05:46 AM.
Originally Posted by Pivotbash View Post
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )*replays coming as soon as I can retrieve them from my old Computer.

Anyone who says this should be blacklisted immediately. Worst excuse ever