Toribash
Moi Application
"<Viddah> gms is like retro"
"<Viddah> apply already"

First and foremost,

Fuck off Viddah

Anyways, hello my name is Retro (obviously), as some of you already know, and I'm here to do the obvious, and apply for Senpai The Last Legion. The various people who've asked me to apply have encouraged me to do so, and on top of that I've been interested myself, as my previous clan just burnt in hell and died. Or more properly said, being eaten by another clan. Which, you might ask?

Lookie here

On that note, a bit about myself. I've been a GaymeMaster since May/June Last year, coming up on a year. On top of that, I've been playing Toribash over the span of many years, as seen by my join date (which has not been edited, this is my first account). Past notable clans include Inner Calm Outer Fury, Nitro, New Era (Most recent), Inquisition, and various others in between. If you don't know me, my names beforehand were d3athd3mon and Hydra (Most recent). Personally I would consider myself forum active and IRC active, and given my duties for my staff position my in-game activity has to excel as well.

Personally I'm boring as shit, in my opinion. I don't do much in real life, aside from deal with the day to day school activities and gaming. Being 16 I can only do so much, especially since I don't have a car (yet) or a job (yet). I'm better than Fear at Pokemon, so that's a +. Though I'm a pretty shitty Trumpet player so there's a downside. Hobbies include Band, reading, being a shit kid, so on and so forth.

Why do I want to join TLL? I know a nice bit of people in the clan. I've been hanging around in the IRC for some time, and asked to join a countless amount of times by a few people. Now that I'm clanless, I've no reason not to. After all, the clan seems nice and it would be cool to hang with the cool kids and break my Toribash (AND COMPUTER) with that fucking god awful racing car mod over and over again.

Nothing else to say, but just remember.

"<Templar> Jet fuel cant steel mely"
Last edited by Retro; Mar 3, 2016 at 10:56 PM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
okay
yeah

it's a nice app d3athL3m0n

but
but where are the replays??
do you play brawlhalla??

srsly, read the first post........
Here are some replays for [T]LL

enjoy waiting for acceptance into ormo TLL
Attached Files
#Hydra_Dizzy.rpl (76.8 KB, 5 views)
#Retro_WIP.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
GERMAN SUPLEX.rpl (85.1 KB, 5 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Hi I'm Kyure and sans told me to post an app here.

I was in Vibe, then that shit went cray, so Viddah and I made PP. Then fucking Viddah DITCHED ME LIKE THE SERBIAN FUCK HE IS, and joined TLL. Am I joining TLL just to be with Viddah? maybe. maybe not.

I live in the rural part of Quebec, but plan on moving soon. I am enrolled in first year university math courses but am still finishing up some high school credits. I like to play gaymes with people, sometimes Viddah, when he isn't being a sassy fuck.

EDIT: Sans is up my ass right now.

Alright. I'm currently the overlord of the Computer Chat board, where I strikethed out Gorman, to rule as king. I also recently became an smod, where people like to complain about me a lot, but that's alright, I can deal with it. I've been apart of the community for nearly eight years now, and have been in a shitton of different clans like: Pure, inq, Vibe, Parrot, Pandora, Tint, Phantom and others that I can't really remember right now. I don't play ingame, but I do idle a lot and bet like a fucking champ.

I know some of your members don't like me, but that's probably because the last time I actually interacted with them was 5/6 years ago, so that kind of makes sense considering how fucking dumb I was.

Hope this app is long enough sans you fuCKINg
Last edited by Kyure; Mar 5, 2016 at 03:12 AM.